The most important thing about yesterdays 3-0 away win...

Obviously the 3 points were crucial but for me, that clean sheet will have a great psychological effect on our back line and defensive midfield.

Providing of course we keep a settled side?

I think the shut out will help propel us up the table in the coming months.

UTO!

Guest chuckie4570

We shouldn't rely too much on Barkley, he will go back soon and then we will suffer. We need to bring thru our own midfielder!

Guest Big Guns

We shouldn't rely too much on Barkley, he will go back soon and then we will suffer. We need to bring thru our own midfielder!

Corry and mcabe..

Multiple things TBH. We overcome many psychological things yesterday (away win,clean sheet,first win in x amount of games) that I have no doubt it will be instrumental in how we are over the coming months.

Who cares if they were bottom of the league, you can only beat what is infront of you, and we did it quite convincingly

3 points...I know folk say they are bottom of the league, but they drew at home against Huddersfield and Wolves....Wednesday beat them convincingly without conceding...

What i found nice about it all was I was more or less certain when the second went in...I'm usually not...but we sounded professional and went on to get a 3rd...great result..