Players OUT for players IN - who would you choose ?

Guest leg-end-ary

hmm,, players read this site dont they?

So is it really wise trying to single out players we dont want at the club, while were on this poor run - it cant help?!?!?

But to contradict myself Pinic is awful! I doubt he reads this site though!

rodri - send back - nice idea but a luxury we cant afford at moment

maguire - may as well loan out if not gonna play

pecnik - cant see where he will contribute but would prob need to send back abroad

mattock- we got jones and reda when fit- dont need 3 left backs

mayor- loan out for experience and bring more experienced winger in (ie Treacey)

maybe even one of COG (who will not get enougfh goals despite everything else thats good aout him ) or Madine ( who simply needs games and if not gonna get em) if it meant we could get Jerome or Cambell in

Guest Sniper1

Nicky Weaver, Julien Bennett, Kieran Lee, Giles Coke, Danny Mayor, Nejc Pecnik, Rodri out.

A right sided defender to cover CB/RB, Ryan Shotton(no idea where he is or what he's doing).

A left winger with delivery, Keith Treacy (is he injured?).

A striker with pace, Cameron Jerome/Micheal Chopra.

based on the performances this season

OUT - LOAN OR TRANSFER

Pecnik

Bennett

Bystander

Weaver

Coke

Prutton

Maguire - Loan

Mattock - Loan

Mayor - Loan

Rodri - Cancel Loan

IN - LOAN OR TRANSFER

Striker with lots of pace (can't think of any pacy striker, but feel that Billy Sharp would have been a good acquisition up top)

Defensive midfielder with experience (ala Keith Southern, Nicky Bailey mould) - Marvin Elliott, Grant McCann, Haydin Mullins, Richie Wellens

Wingers x2 - that track back, and can cross from deep rather then explosive pace (Treacey is one, George Boyd would be a fantastic acquisition. James Coppinger. Hate to admit., but Stephen Quinn would have been a good buy, commited and wouldn't give less then 100%, Adam Hammil on loan, would have been a good signing as would have Luke Varney)

Guest JC Saviour

Basically, after reading the above comments, it is clear we are in the shiite, neck deep. Shunting a few players around here and there isn't going to resolve the issue. Whether it is a confidence thing, dressing room unrest, manager losing the plot, the situation we find ourselves in at present is going to take a lot of thinking by MM. Does he or doesn't he with regard to a change in manager, does he release funds for future targets, loans or does he have the belief DJ will turn it round. The signings DJ as made are they really that bad? Few came with very good reputations, some defy belief we even signed them. I think it is very clear DJ does make knee jerk reactions to his team selection. I would have thought that the pure basics of assembling a successful team is to pick what your best starting line up is and stick to it. I suppose it is a

easy to identify what we think are the issues when we are on the outside looking in.