Players OUT for players IN - who would you choose ?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Dave Jones has said he can only bring players in once players have been moved out

Would you change the squad ?

If so who would you move out to bring other players in ?

Sounda like a little threat to one or two players to pull their finger out or else.. to me... can be a clever move from DJ to show he;s thinking of it... and they will know who they are...

It seems over the last two games that DJ has "got it near" right. So if we continue with the same line up (which I think we are today) and start moving forward and then swap out some of the players being mentioned to go out on loan (or get rid of) - can i ask what happens when we hit injuries - the winter months are coming - more injuries likely. Do we jeopardise further by bringing in totally inexperienced players and go through the whole upheaval again?

Guest on the band wagon

Seems the coming together last few games. We are not getting hammered and its fine lines.

I am not one for slagging the players but there are some who are not featuring who could be moved on

Early days for this seasons new players, I do think we bought too many and some have nt shown enough yet. But you never know how things will go, did nt hear too many negative voices as they arrived. As usual we made them out to be world beaters when to be honest most would not have known much them

I think we are short in some areas but we Need a bit of consistency to settle us down