Blackburn roll call and team/score predictions

Guest James-The-Owl

Me, lad & theowlsman.

Blackburn are playing poo and scraping results according to their lot up here...!

Rovers 0-2 Owls

Clean sheet

Result

RESULT...!

Oh good, I don't need to check if you got the tickets now.

Blackburn 2 Owls 3

It's going to be another midweek cracker.

I hope it's as good as the Burnley game. We'd have won that if it wasn't for.........second thoughts, I won't, I want him to turn it around and do well.

I hope sweary girl is stood next to me again, she was quite entertaining.

Guest intercity0wl

Just seen this, really pissed of now as paying (two quid last season) to get in i can do, but a 20 minute uphill walk is a struggle.

The traditional haunt of away fans, the Fernhurst, has recently been refurbished and is now part of the Hungry Horse chain, however it is currently closed on matchdays. This leaves very little choice for visiting supporters, as most pubs near to the ground do not admit away fans. There is the Golden Cup pub which is further on past the Fernhurst (going away from the ground) on Bolton Road and is tucked in by the motorway bridge. However this Thwaites pub is quite small, gets rather crowded and it is a good 20 minute (mostly uphill) trek from Ewood Park.

Really think this is a game we can win.

Same team for me apart from Rodri for O'Grady

As good as O'Grady is (more so in a team playing bad). Rodri would have thrived more in the game v Leeds as we're looking for someone to really get a hold of it up top and create some movement.

Guest intercity0wl

Really think this is a game we can win.

Same team for me apart from Rodri for O'Grady

As good as O'Grady is (more so in a team playing bad). Rodri would have thrived more in the game v Leeds as we're looking for someone to really get a hold of it up top and create some movement.

Sums COG perfectly to me, Rodri has not got the strenght to do what COG does, good player but totally different strenghts imo

Guest intercity0wl

You said it yourself, midweek.

People, me included, are bound to work commitments tomorrow night unfortunately.

And that is a very valid reason, but i agree it is a very poor following again, i have even seen Fog added to the list of excuses today, MASSIVE ?????????

Guest Crime Squad Cop

I can't be bothered to go tomorrow because it is too late but i am hoping to go to Ipswich on Saturday with a few mates and watch us win for once. I have a box at Hilsborough and i sat through 90mins of great atmosphere which was ruined by Leeds fans mainly the lower tier and a few upper tier fans whom i saw punch and kick stewards down the steps. I hope when we travel away we will not reinact their performance.

I am a junior i play a lot of football and I hope to join the Owls Youth team which will hopefully lead to me playing for the first team one day. I don't want to be on the pitch playing whilst in fear that opposition fans are going to throw chairs at me that was a disgsrace which i put behind me.

I don't really comment on these forums but i want to get more involved in the Owls fans. I have heard of the I.T.I. or the OCS and although they have a bad reputation at games they do nothing wrong but they are the main voice of the chants. If any of you know any of them email me I want to sit near them: rileha@rugbyschool.net