Blackburn roll call and team/score predictions

Guest James-The-Owl

Guest James-The-Owl

Me + 3

After Friday's debacle we have another big game on Wednesday.

I think it was a good performance on Friday, controlled large periods of the game and finally looked to have found a system where we can be resolute at the back and a threat going forward. The midfield was excellent, hopefully Barkley is signed up for a bit longer by kick off on Wednesday.

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Llera

DJ

Semedo

Corry

Barkley

Antonio

Bothroyd

Rodri

Think Bothroyd deserves a shot through the middle, I love O'Grady but he was largely ineffective on Friday. If Barkley isn't signed up in time and McCabe isn't fit then I'd go 4-4-2 with Corry and Semedo in the middle, JJ and Antonio out wide and Bothroyd and Rodri up top.

Hopefully we can nick a 1-0 but I'll go for 1-1.

UTO.

Guest plymouthowl

Me on my todd.

Same starting line-up as Fri (with no new injuries)

Strangely optimistic, going for a 2-1 win (Boothroyd, O'grady and Rhodes for them)

I think we'll field the same side the outplayed Leeds on Friday, I really think we're starting to see the benefit of a more settled looking back 4.

It'll be a very tough match but we really are due a win (and a little bit of luck) and when you look at the players we have here, we're better than a relegation scrap so I'll go with a change of fortunes come Wednesday night...

Blackburn 1 Wednesday 2 (Bothroyd, COG).

Blackburn are poor, there wont be the gulf there was last season (well in the first 5 mins of the game anyway). If we play like we did on Friday we wont lose.

Cannot wait for this as my family and friends are all Rovers fans, would love it if we beat them. Love it!

Guest intercity0wl

Blackburn are poor, there wont be the gulf there was last season (well in the first 5 mins of the game anyway). If we play like we did on Friday we wont lose.

Cannot wait for this as my family and friends are all Rovers fans, would love it if we beat them. Love it!

Are you being serious ? the club as a whole is a shambles, but the team is still one of if not the best in the division. no wonder we have so many supporters who get suicidle if they go to places like Ewood and expect a cake walk, i would be more than satisfied with a point from this one.

Nice to see ya again at Burnley sam,You staying over in Ipswich next Saturday sam ?

We're staying over in Norwich actually on the Friday and Saturday night.. My wife and mum will be shopping in Norwich, my Dad and I are getting the train down from there to Ipswich.

No doubt see you and your rabble at Blackburn; no singing songs at me this time please :biggrin: