DI CANIO to Bolton?

Guest Milan da man

Guest Milan da man

Paulo di Canio. My boyhood hero! Linked with the Bolton vacancy. Says he likes being linked to other clubs.

DJ is a good manager who deserves time at swfc. But if Wednesday brought di Canio in, I for one would be erect! Legend. Doing wonders with Swindon. Class act. Thoughts?

Paulo di Canio. My boyhood hero! Linked with the Bolton vacancy. Says he likes being linked to other clubs.

DJ is a good manager who deserves time at swfc. But if Wednesday brought di Canio in, I for one would be erect! Legend. Doing wonders with Swindon. Class act. Thoughts?

Wouldn't want him anywhere near us as manager. His Chairman was on Radio Five a few weeks ago, saying he's a million miles away from the finished article, and is just about at his level, at the moment. He reckons Swindon have a low profile, and Di Canio gets away with stuff there, he simply wouldn't get away with higher up the league/at a bigger club, because he isn't on the national radar down there at Swindon. FRom what I've seen he's a bit of a loose canon, who needs to get a grip.

The season we were relegated from the Premiership he walked off the field at Hillsborough giving us the thumbs-down sign after West Ham had just beaten us.

He wasn't a legend then.

Guest Milan da man

Really? I don't get why there's so much dislike towards him. I remember him as the best SWFC player in recent history. Don't blame him for leaving AT all. He's crazy. But that's sometimes a good thing I think. A bit of character goes along way. I fall asleep listening to DJ's post loss rambles! Big name for the fans bit of a cult figure. Bit of arrogance for once

Guest Big Guns

Never forgive him for leaving us, brilliant player though

So you won't be writing his name on your other cheek for the Leeds match then ..

Guest totemowl

His previous history with Wilson could make things interesting, not just cos of his leaving the club but his views on Wilson's signings while they were both here.

So you won't be writing his name on your other cheek for the Leeds match then ..

Ha, I don't suppose you will believe it wasn't me despite being 20 years difference in age. will try and get a photo of him if I see him again.

Thinking of having carbone gary megson

Guest Big Guns

Ha, I don't suppose you will believe it wasn't me despite being 20 years difference in age. will try and get a photo of him if I see him again.

Thinking of having carbone gary megson

Good choice Norman good choice.....

I can't imagine there were many egos when Di Canio went to swindon in league 2. Having one ego saying it's my way doesnt offer too many ways in which it could go wrong. The higher you go up the bigger the egos of the players though, and i think he'd struggle with bigger egos. Leon clarke may be a bell end (well is a bell end), but there's no way his ego would publically clash as much at any of the other clubs he's been at. Because of this clash swindon lost a player who would have tore up league 2. They got a little lucky in the sense that he did well at Chesterfield and Charlton were in lets go Billy Davies on the striker front so they got Benson, otherwise it could have cost them many goals