DI CANIO to Bolton?

Guest Milan da man

Guest intercity0wl

Paulo di Canio. My boyhood hero! Linked with the Bolton vacancy. Says he likes being linked to other clubs.

DJ is a good manager who deserves time at swfc. But if Wednesday brought di Canio in, I for one would be erect! Legend. Doing wonders with Swindon. Class act. Thoughts?

Its a no from me.

Don't blame Di Canio for leaving, Blame Danny Wilson for selling him and not knowing how to handle him. I'll never forgive Wilson

I think the only thing Wilson can be blamed for is being a chairmans puppet. He proved it with the Ched case, he'll do and say whatever the chairman wants him too

Don't blame Di Canio for leaving, Blame Danny Wilson for selling him and not knowing how to handle him. I'll never forgive Wilson

I think the only thing Wilson can be blamed for is being a chairmans puppet. He proved it with the Ched case, he'll do and say whatever the chairman wants him too

The season we were relegated from the Premiership he walked off the field at Hillsborough giving us the thumbs-down sign after West Ham had just beaten us.

He wasn't a legend then.

I thought we beat West Ham 3-0 the season we got relegated

Never forgive him for leaving us, brilliant player though

He left because the club in particular our arsehole of a chairman did not support him

Because Dave Richards was looking for a job with the FA and the EPL, after

3 Star Engineering had gone bust.

We should have followed the example of Sir Alex and Man Utd when King Eric was banned.

He left because the club in particular our arsehole of a chairman did not support him

Because Dave Richards was looking for a job with the FA and the EPL, after

3 Star Engineering had gone bust.

We should have followed the example of Sir Alex and Man Utd when King Eric was banned.

To think we were rivals with Man U a few years earlier. We shouldve copied them in many ways, but they thought big and put down global roots whilst our parochial board seemed perplexed by the idea of football clubs becoming Transnational companies.

Wouldn't want him anywhere near us as manager. His Chairman was on Radio Five a few weeks ago, saying he's a million miles away from the finished article, and is just about at his level, at the moment. He reckons Swindon have a low profile, and Di Canio gets away with stuff there, he simply wouldn't get away with higher up the league/at a bigger club, because he isn't on the national radar down there at Swindon. FRom what I've seen he's a bit of a loose canon, who needs to get a grip.

What a load of made up sensation nonsense. And yes I did hear the chairman interview on 5 live and he said nothing like any of that.

To think we were rivals with Man U a few years earlier. We shouldve copied them in many ways, but they thought big and put down global roots whilst our parochial board seemed perplexed by the idea of football clubs becoming Transnational companies.

helps when you have a fanbase of 50 million.we may have had a side that could give em a run for there money but we never matched them as a club .

Guest totemowl

He is too much of a loose cannon for Milan to consider him if there was a job here

He doesnt help himself, when he had a go at their keeper a few weeks ago, their form dipped, things like that would worry me

Di Cannonio (innit)