Oh no! It's the fateful official Chairmans backing...

I've been saying this for the last couple of weeks. It takes time to gel and they will, people are so impatient and expect miracles overnight!

I back DJ and the team 100% he is working out a formula, Wednesday and Saturday we played better than we had in a long time, a few more tweaks and we will have it right!

It's where we are in May that's important, not where we are now. I think Bothroyd said that, and of course, he's right!

DJ wont turn it around though. After a defeat to leeds, he will be gone!

Great attitude!

Mandaric really does seem to back Jones in this situation. I don't get the feeling it's the 'vote of confidence'.

When Megson was under pressure he made a strange comment along the lines of he's still our manager. Didn't elaborate. But this situation seems more relaxed.

Guest Triplej2

African. Indian elephants have smaller ears and no tusks.

I've ridden an elephant btw

I have, it really fooked my inner thighs up for days stretching round it!!

Edited by Triplej2

People will read into what they want.

Some will see it as the dreaded "vote of confidence" and believe that it is a strong indicator that Jones will be sacked within the next few weeks, whilst others will interpret it literally and believe that Jones has as much time as is required to turn the current situation around.

The rest of us will probably not try and look to much into it and accept the fact that there is little to no point second guessing what Milan intends to do.

Guest Triplej2

People will read into what they want.

Some will see it as the dreaded "vote of confidence" and believe that it is a strong indicator that Jones will be sacked within the next few weeks, whilst others will interpret it literally and believe that Jones has as much time as is required to turn the current situation around.

The rest of us will probably not try and look to much into it and accept the fact that there is little to no point second guessing what Milan intends to do.

Thanks, I think that's all bases covered! I can rest now ;-)

I would say we need to win one of our next 3 - few managers survive a run that would see us having over 10 games with only a couple of points to show for it. No reason to think DJ will be any different.

Would be a truly bizarre spell in charge - amazing for 20 games, awful for the next 10 then sacked!

Guest Triplej2

I would say we need to win one of our next 3 - few managers survive a run that would see us having over 10 games with only a couple of points to show for it. No reason to think DJ will be any different.

Would be a truly bizarre spell in charge - amazing for 20 games, awful for the next 10 then sacked!

Only at Wednesday does Bizarre sh*t like this happen!