Oh no! It's the fateful official Chairmans backing...

African. Indian elephants have smaller ears and no tusks.

I've ridden an elephant btw

TBH I would have said Indian on the basis that African Elephants have bigger ears and tusks than depicted in the cartoon!

But then again I've never ridden an elephant so what do I know!

Guest stozzbozdarryll

Believe

To feckin right , Come on DJ, COME ON THE OWLS send that leeds scum back to west yorkshire licking there wounds . YEEEESSSSSSSS!

Guest Old Salt

The Leeds game is tee'd up just like the pigs game was last season. Will DJ be able to get the players pumped up for it the same? He will need to be because Colin will get his players up for it (and they'll be organised.....and scum).

TBH I would have said Indian on the basis that African Elephants have bigger ears and tusks than depicted in the cartoon!

But then again I've never ridden an elephant so what do I know!

Quite right,it's definitely an Indian, an Indians elephants back is convex , an African's is concave. Lets get the important issues sorted in this thread.

People will read into what they want.

Some will see it as the dreaded "vote of confidence" and believe that it is a strong indicator that Jones will be sacked within the next few weeks, whilst others will interpret it literally and believe that Jones has as much time as is required to turn the current situation around.

The rest of us will probably not try and look to much into it and accept the fact that there is little to no point second guessing what Milan intends to do.

If you'd only put some percentages in there you'd have been well on your way to Gary Madine territory.

FWIW I agree with the last point - things change so quickly that what is said one day, can become obsolete by the next.