Oh no! It's the fateful official Chairmans backing...

The Owls, who are without a win since August, have lost seven of their last eight games and currently sit in the relegation zone.

"There is no reason to question Dave's position, he is a very good manager," he told BBC Radio Sheffield.

"We have to try to get back on track and I believe we will. Above all else we need to have patience and have trust in one another.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned by the run but I'm not overly panicked by it. Everyone is working hard to correct the mistakes that we're making.

"We have bought a lot of new players in and it is just a matter of time. Sometimes players don't gel easily but if you're going to have difficulties it is better to have them now rather than later on in the season."

The Owls, who are without a win since August, have lost seven of their last eight games and currently sit in the relegation zone.

"There is no reason to question Dave's position, he is a very good manager," he told BBC Radio Sheffield.

"We have to try to get back on track and I believe we will. Above all else we need to have patience and have trust in one another.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned by the run but I'm not overly panicked by it. Everyone is working hard to correct the mistakes that we're making.

"We have bought a lot of new players in and it is just a matter of time. Sometimes players don't gel easily but if you're going to have difficulties it is better to have them now rather than later on in the season."

This is sort of backs up my post that I made in the other thread where I said that I believe Milan works on trust rather than performance when he considers sacking managers.

10 house points for me.

Guest Triplej2

This is sort of backs up my post that I made in the other thread where I said that I believe Milan works on trust rather than performance when he considers sacking managers.

10 house points for me.

But 10 house points deducted for saying we should have won on Saturday lol

Guest cavtat

Reads like a vote of confidence to me and about time too. If we can't beat an out of form side who were forced

to make 6 changes, we're going to struggle against a team in form next week. Losing to Colin and Leeds is too

painful to contemplate and I just hope he can get the team up for it before he leaves.