batth to sign next werk

Guest Big Guns

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Batth or MMc. Or both.

Put it in another thread. Overheard in directors box Saturday by someone I know. Mick is coming down for a chat on Tuesday. Not sure he will bring Danny back though he never played him.Although he might have been the one who offered him the 4 year contract.

DJ went public saying that he didn't fancy Batth but it may all have been a smokescreen. When has he ever told us in advance who he wants? May have just been waiting for the right price and 1 point out of 21!

Are you sure he didn't say "I don't fancy a bath. Not what I need right now".

Put it in another thread. Overheard in directors box Saturday by someone I know. Mick is coming down for a chat on Tuesday. Not sure he will bring Danny back though he never played him.Although he might have been the one who offered him the 4 year contract.

I dont know, some of the stuff you read on here... you couldnt make it up.........or perhaps you could!

I dont know, some of the stuff you read on here... you couldnt make it up.........or perhaps you could!

Never put gossip on here before. I am just forwarding what I was told.I have no need to doubt my source.