The League one side deserved a crack at this league

I think that's whats annoyed people.

Bywater, Buxton, Batth, Lliera Reda.

JJ, lines , Semedo Antonio.

Madine, Lowe/cog

Would have easily given a better account of them selves over the past month, than Jones Starting 11.

Yes, we would probably have lost, but the would and commitment from the players would have been much better.

Madine, Lowe/cog

Would have easily given a better account of them selves over the past month, than Jones Starting 11.

Yes, we would probably have lost, but the would and commitment from the players would have been much better.

Agree totally.

Llera's cost us about 5 goals already this season. I've never seen a centreback duck while he jumps. He's great with the ball, but I'd rather have a centreback that can defend thanks.

I'm not sure how you'd like Jones to play Reda, Buxton and Lines when they're all injured and Semedo has been chuffing dog dirt.

Other than that you are bang on the money...

FFS

lol

So we'd be in the same position but everyone would be happy?

They'd be moaning that new players hadn't been bought. And they'd be asking why we are using League 1 players in the Championship

Guest dave jones n.1

Cog has played, but he was dropped in the middle of a sparkling run of form for" flippingBOTHROYD" who by the way is a shocker of a signing, his playing style is a mixture of Leon Clarke and franny jeffers

Cog has played, but he was dropped in the middle of a sparkling run of form for" flippingBOTHROYD" who by the way is a shocker of a signing, his playing style is a mixture of Leon Clarke and franny jeffers

Guest chuckie4570

Madine, Lowe/cog

Completely agree. A team of passion, commitment and fight

Guest totemowl

Completely agree. A team of passion, commitment and fight

So our midfield, with 3 of them in it, should have had plenty of fight yesterday.

It didn't.

Guest JC Saviour

Madine, Lowe/cog

I know this as been debated a thousand times on here but you are bang on. There is only one person who can answer why this didn't happen and that person could easily be out of a job in the next week or so and, it will be his own doing no one elses. I can understand his reluctance not to pick them if they had been playing well but, some haven't had the chance to stake a claim. A flipping travesty.

I think we all would have liked to have seen Batth signed and Treacy too.

But we've done it to death, DJ is saying that he got the players that he wanted - so its' up to him now.

We have to back the players we've got. We can expect Rodri, Barkley, McCabe and Bothroyd to all improve. We also have Lines to come back. As long as Gardner's hamstrings hold out, we can achieve a mid-table finish.

Madine, Lowe/cog

Those in bold have all had a crack or have been injured! By the way thats 9 out of the "starting" eleven you have chosen!