Pecnic

So how was he last night?

His usual anonamous self, waste of a shirt with no characteristics resembling a professional footballer?

Pecnic has more technical ability than most players that have played for us in about 3 years.

Would post more but can't be arsed.

You have identified a bandwagon to jump on but are totally clueless and know flip all. Pretty standard round here mind you.

Pecnic has more technical ability than most players that have played for us in about 3 years.

You have identified a bandwagon to jump on but are totally clueless and know flip all. Pretty standard round here mind you.

This

Owlstalk sponsors Pecnik cos he is the future

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Leeswfc3

What so you rate him? idiot, jumping on a bandwaggon its foookin fact ya nobed

As I said in August, Picnic will be played wide and become the new JOC style scapegoat by October.

I actually think Picnic could be our best option to play off a COG, Madine or Bothroyd, but the signings of Rodri & Maguire, probably mean he'll never get a proper chance here.

i honestly cannot weight pecnik up

he seems to be weak in the challenge (eg.boltons first goal) and at brighton, he lost the ball 2-3 times to their right back and then just jogged back as the rightback zoomed into the owls half

too hit and miss at the moment, for me

DJ will give him time to improve, let's hope he has it in his locker to be more consistent

Guest Owls 84 aka Tubes

For me Pecnik is brilliant on the ball going forward, but tracking back and general defending... Lets just say you can tell he's more of an attacking player.

Edited by Owls 84 aka Tubes

i think Pecnik will do better 2nd half of the season once he's settled and has more champ experience under his belt. it will take time for him and Rodri - they are the two i do have leniency towards having come from foreign leagues.

Guest owl from retford

pecnik was outstanding pre-season againest west brom when he played down the right hand side and scored a great goal maybe needs to be played more down the right then the left were he currently is

Alright knob head who r u to say I'm clueless and know flip all. In this thread iv said my views on a player that iv seen so far this season. Frankly I can't see a single positive about him. In fairness I tend to make pretty rational and balanced points on here.

Surprised there's a few supporting him. Wonder if the views would be different if he was from port vale, rather than being a long haired foreigner. As daft as it sounds I swear that affects some people's judgment.

I hope Im wrong but I dont see him making it from what Ive seen. He may smash in a couple of 30 yarders over the season but just dont see him being a consistant performer and that's what you need to do well in this league.

He wants too much time on the ball and the referee to protect him and he's not going to get that in England.

I'm still fuming from him letting Alonso get a free header for the first goal on Saturday. The lad just stood there. Never even tried to get off his feet and challenge. The second goal also started when he was looking for a free kick instead of being strong and protecting the ball.

Great hair cut though. I'd kill for a barnet like that.

Wonder if the views would be different if he was from port vale, rather than being a long haired foreigner. As daft as it sounds I swear that affects some people's judgment.

Correct. what Pecnik has done to win any plaudits is beyond me, not gonna jump on him too harshly aleady but he has done nothing to prove himself.

Also his feigning injury and diving antics are pathetic

Honestly don't see fans problem with Pecnik. Apart from his spectacular penalty miss at Oldham (which is the only thing I can think of as to why some of our lynch mob supporters are using him as the scapegoat) he hasn't really put a foot wrong. Keeps running, decent passer, where's the problem?

Suppose we should just go get Kenny Lunt and James O'Connor back, they were WAAAAY better!

Actually despair at our fan base sometimes.

For me Pecnik is brilliant on the ball going forward, but tracking back and general defending... Lets just say you can tell he's more of an attacking player.

hmmmmm

Alright knob head who r u to say I'm clueless and know flip all. In this thread iv said my views on a player that iv seen so far this season. Frankly I can't see a single positive about him. In fairness I tend to make pretty rational and balanced points on here.

Surprised there's a few supporting him. Wonder if the views would be different if he was from port vale, rather than being a long haired foreigner. As daft as it sounds I swear that affects some people's judgment.

hmmmmmmm

I'm on that fence. No idea whether he'll come good or not.