Awful atmosphere today

its always happend but not its - some fans just want effort, sometimes at the expense of quality. Having said i thought some fans did try to encourage the team at 1-2 when the bolton fans were in full song - the team didn't give much today to get passionate about

Why are we turning on each other?

Was it the fans who rogered up for the second goal?

26,000 turned out for the lads today and there was not an ounce of passion from any of them. The fans will always respond to urgency and effort. There was none of that today from the vast majority of the squad.

This good post

I think Bothroyd probably feels he gave just as much effort as he has done in any other match and for all i know of him he probably did.

We've taken him from reserve team football into an extremely competitive league and we expect him to be smashing them in already.

Dave Jones is an excellent manager but i think he should shoulder more blame than Bothroyd. Brought in too soon without a doubt.

If someone doesn't have the same opinion as you you turn personal. Keyboard warrior nob. Bet you werent even at the game.

tell u what little boy, go play and leave the big boys to talk football

Enjoying our internet time today are'nt we?

Not one of your posts today have been contructive in any way shape or form.

contructive?

i got one, go away

Of course bothroyd put effort in, get a grip, the team is shell shocked, short of confidence, bedding in and young! But According to our fans your not putting effort in unless your running around like a headless chicken! Ffs

Our infamous Toxic atmosphere at home games has never been far away and now it's back in full force. We deserve to struggle some people never learn!

Of course bothroyd put effort in, get a grip, the team is shell shocked, short of confidence, bedding in and young! But According to our fans your not putting effort in unless your running around like a headless chicken! Ffs

Our infamous Toxic atmosphere at home games has never been far away and now it's back in full force. We deserve to struggle some people never learn!

this

listen mate, im all for free speech and that, and of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you are talking absolute bowlox, were we running round like headless chickens last season, or against Birmingham or Fulham this year? and why for flip sake are we bedding in a young team whilst we have a perfectly decent older one warming the bench, out on loan somewhere or sold to someone else, maybe they lacked skill and a bit of finesse, but we had spirit and pride, Bothroyd has neither, and if you cant see that we are moving backwards then im afraid theres no hope for you sir

Guest SemedoISgod

contructive?

i got one, go away

Little boy? You really are a joke. Not only are you embarrassing yourself, but you also make it tiresome for me to read your derogatory annoying useless invalid posts.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

contructive?

i got one, go away

Sentences should start with CAPITAL letters and end with full stops.

Also, 'u' is spelt 'you.'

I got 3, bog off!

Edited by GrahamHydeFanClub