Awful atmosphere today

Despite his pathetic twitterings, Bothroyd was awful today.

If he's looking towards alienating fans and team mates alike, he's going about it in the right way.

To say I was rubbish because nobody created any chances for me is laughable.

What about instead of just lolloping about, he's put's himself about a bit, and tries to create something for himself or others. One thing Hirsty did was to drop into midfield, go looking for the ball, and start battling to get the ball back with his team mates. Mind you, he was a proper striker, not a flipping prima donna.

I've already taken a dislike to the whingeing b'stard. Of course if he changes his attitude, then I can change my opinion, and get to appreciate the talent he undoubtedly has, but isn't showing to us.

Edited by theowlsman

Don't think Bothroyd was that bad tbh. He is clearly lacking match fitness.

Awful atmosphere today. Fans need to get a reality check asap.

There were 2 leagues between Bolton and us last season, and they have virtually same squad.

As for Taylor, i cannot see for the life of me why we have signed him..and made him captain. Staggeringly bad decision.

DJ said he didn't want to destroy the spirit and camaradrie at the club

Well it looks like he has big time, Bothroyd should have earned his shirt

lierra should not have been dropped and the reasons why he was should have been kept in house

Taylor should not have been brought straight in as captain ,

cog should have had the shirt to lose and not have been left out

and young Lee should not have been left out for players who don't play his position , and DJ should not have stated the reasons being lee wasnt up to it yet ,because he must have been to keep eagle's quiet

Edited by trevdi9

lierra should not have been dropped and the reasons why he was should have been kept in house

and young Lee should not have been left out for players who don't play his position , and DJshould not have stated the reasons being lee wasnt up to it yet ,

Watching Lee today made me wonder back to when DJ said he wasn't ready and were miles away, then he played Mattock in the wrong position twice and was abysmal.

Lee looked decent.

Edited by TaxiMark

and young Lee should not have been left out for players who don't play his position , and DJ should not have stated the reasons being lee wasnt up to it yet ,because he must have been to keep eagle's quiet

What a top post Trev. Absolutely bang on! Well said mate.

Going off the players themselves - blaming each other, finger pointing at others to blame and their own body language this would suggest that they themselves know how they performed today. They were not happy with each other never mind the fans not being happy.

The fans responded when there was effort put in - a couple of times in the second half when we decided to press them and fight for the ball.

Whilst Bolton look a pretty good outfit there was no reason for the lack of pressing to get an equaliser in the last tens mins or so - Bolton wanted it more and fought for it far more than we did. It almost looked like we had resigned to defeat - not a characteristic of last season against Walsall and Carlise.

That's why the fans took their frustration out at the end.

Guest totemowl

I'd never boo any Wednesday player, but players that play in the way that Bothroyd did both tonight and last Wednesday, really do try my patience. No way should he start over COG in my opinion.

UTO

You're so wrong. Didn't see Wednesday's performance tho.

Guest totemowl

Going off the players themselves - blaming each other, finger pointing at others to blame and their own body language this would suggest that they themselves know how they performed today. They were not happy with each other never mind the fans not being happy.

The fans responded when there was effort put in - a couple of times in the second half when we decided to press them and fight for the ball.

Whilst Bolton look a pretty good outfit there was no reason for the lack of pressing to get an equaliser in the last tens mins or so - Bolton wanted it more and fought for it far more than we did. It almost looked like we had resigned to defeat - not a characteristic of last season against Walsall and Carlise.

That's why the fans took their frustration out at the end.

We were properly clueless for the last 10 minutes. I don't think any of the substitutions helped.

Kids for a quid = part timers who don't know what they are on about.

i) Pecnik sprays 40 yard pass to Antonio; idiot behind me slags him 'for long ball football'

ii) walking down to bar on kop at h-t overheard 3 seperate conversations - all were saying DJ had to go.

A lot of our fans are morons.