Awful atmosphere today

Guest Hatchethazza

Booing Dave Jones subs? Absolute joke, booing Bothroyd who had zero chances created for him. I think our fans have gone a bit billy big time.

How did you rate Boothroyds passion an work rate today?

Guest SemedoISgod

Our fans are billy big time, and Bothroyd isnt, you cant be out at this time of night can you? now go back to the ward quietly, NURSE NURSE

If someone doesn't have the same opinion as you you turn personal. Keyboard warrior nob. Bet you werent even at the game.

Why are we turning on each other?

Was it the fans who rogered up for the second goal?

26,000 turned out for the lads today and there was not an ounce of passion from any of them. The fans will always respond to urgency and effort. There was none of that today from the vast majority of the squad.

This

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Our fans are billy big time, and Bothroyd isnt, you cant be out at this time of night can you? now go back to the ward quietly, NURSE NURSE

Enjoying our internet time today are'nt we?

Not one of your posts today have been contructive in any way shape or form.

Poor on both counts. But the guy has barely played in 7 months. Needs to get match fit ASAP, but he was poor but so were 4 or 5 others.

Put that blame on DJ, he should have started him from the bench.

And as for that flipping Lurch clone we've signed.....I'll drive him back to watford at my own expense

Guest chuckie4570

Booing Dave Jones subs? Absolute joke, booing Bothroyd who had zero chances created for him. I think our fans have gone a bit billy big time.

I agree that fans shouldn't boo there own players but a quality player will also make his own chances! Definitely shouldn't be boo'd, does nothing for confidence

I was disgusted with the booing today. How classless, it really shows a horrible side to us. I would never, ever boo one of our own, what kind of message does that send to the team, and other fans who visit us. I'm ashamed to call myself a Wednesday fan today, and not because of the performance on the pitch, but the way some supporters behaved. Whether someone plays crap or not you do not boo your own! I feel so disappointed.