Bolton

Guest Big Guns

Anyone see that documentary the other week about the area in Blackburn called Shadwell, well Bolton is 100 times worse, come to think of it all of the Lancashire towns are grim.

I had three Spanish Buisness people I was taking to Man Air earlier, they said Sheffield was the nicest city they have been too in Europe! :ghoulguy:

Bolton lol

Anyone see that documentary the other week about the area in Blackburn called Shadwell, well Bolton is 100 times worse, come to think of it all of the Lancashire towns are grim.

I had three Spanish Buisness people I was taking to Man Air earlier, they said Sheffield was the nicest city they have been too in Europe! :ghoulguy:

Bolton lol

They must have been on a wind up.

Guest HateSheff_UTD

WHITES ARMY WHITES ARMY!!! Hahaha you bunch of inbred cod canyons BOLTON WHO? Bolton are the team that done you 2-1 on your own patch. EASY EASY EASY!!!

Your going down with Millwall, down with the Millwall, your going down with the Millwall!

Sheff Wed? Who? gary megson:tango: hahahahaha

Premier League your having a laugh!!

WHITES ARMY WHITES ARMY!!! Hahaha you bunch of inbred cod canyons BOLTON WHO? Bolton are the team that done you 2-1 on your own patch. EASY EASY EASY!!!

Your going down with Millwall, down with the Millwall, your going down with the Millwall!

Sheff Wed? Who? gary megson:tango: hahahahaha

Premier League your having a laugh!!

Saturday night.

10 to 10, on here.

What a Nobber.

Bath night tomorrow. School on Monday.

Bolton

lol