Bitter Rangers Fans

Guest Pilks

Found this on a Rangers forum today, in reference to an article in which Rhys McCabe explains his move away from the club:

Posted Yesterday, 06:14 AM

I think in a few months he'll realise he's made a wrong decision. Middling around the championship while his old colleagues played in front of a record breaking crowd has put it into perspective. Wednesday are going nowhere and rangers are on the rise, for a rangers fan that's all the harder to miss out on. His loss, unfortunately too late for him to see that.

Ha! Rangers are on the rise by virtue of the fact that in their case, 'The only way is up' and the quality of the scottish league is so poor that in McCabes first 2 games with us, barring Celtic, he has already played against better opponents than he had encountered with Rangers. I don't see why they are so bitter, you can't blame the lad for not wanting to play in the scottish third division.

Is Scottish 3rd Division equivelent to our Conference league?

Wow they must be so proud of their 1 win 1 draw so far.

No, it's quivalent to the Evo Stik league.

We know with McCabe, if it weren't for their recent situation, we wouldn't have been able to sign him, I'm not glad about their problems, but I am glad it made him available, really good player.

As for Rangers being on the rise, as has been mentioned, they can't sink any lower, dropping to the basement level and then climbing effortlessly back to the top of the ladder in a country that only has 2 teams in it, is hardly exciting, in fact it's made Scottish football even less interesting than the shower of turd it was before.

Personally i think Rangers should have taken this an opportunity to apply to join our Conference or something, but that's a different story.

How many players have we had to sell for next to nothing because of finances. I feel sorry for most football fans when their club goes t!ts up. But there's no need to slag another club off just because they've stole a march on a promising player. If it wasn't us there would have been plenty of others willing to take him

Where's SteveGer?

I do feel sorry for Rangers, no need for the abuse.

McCabe could easily have transferred to the newco, so Rangers got a fee for him but a lot didn't so they got higher signing on fees & also more of a pick of clubs to go to if you're on a free.

Can see why they are pissed off but it's dog eat dog in this game & their loss is most certainly our gain.

How can you feel sorry for a club that has cheated it's way to numerous trophies, Euro nights, taken the bulk share of finance from TV, manipulated the press so that other Scottish clubs were seen as a non-entity, and more importantly not paid their tax bill denying the treasury millions for Roads, hospitals, home helps, ect.

Cheating, filthy, and shame to our flag stinky flapss.

I rue for the day Celtic vermin and their cholesterol ridden bigoted fans join them. The World of Football will truly be better off without them.

Is Scottish 3rd Division equivelent to our Conference league?

Wow they must be so proud of their 1 win 1 draw so far.

Nothing like that good. Their Division 1 is comparable with the conference in terms of stadia, attendances and wages but the football isn't quite so good.

Every club has a small section of idiots.

99% of Ger's fans will understand why McCabe left and that Wednesday (and English football) is a much bigger prospect than Rangers (and Scottish football) at present - and probably for some time yet.

That's where your wrong. A good proportion of their fans are idiots. You can't reason with them.

Guest keyser soze

I've absolutely no affinity to Rangers, but can totally understand their bitterness. We've been thru similar here and it was hardly fun - they've got it worse.

No matter how much the clowns running the club screw up, the supporters always suffer most