Bitter Rangers Fans

Guest Pilks

so what your saying Is you aint got a clue, you thought ud just make It up....c'mon give me a link to the article that tells you that CG has put HIS money Into Rangers? and therfore OWNS Rangers....

YOU ARE PERFECTLY CORRECT, i do have no idea or link or indeed interest!! i just heard (in news circles) that it was 'charles greens consortium' that had taken over IE/ he was the 'head' man

sincere apologies is this is not wholly accurate

Guest keyser soze

In my opinion both glasgow and sheffield are kinda dumps TBH

Easy fella! Appreciate that you're unhappy with some of the anti-Rangers nonsense, but that's blasphemy!

This is part of God's Own Country. You just have to look at the number of non-Sheffielders that stay here to realise it's a class city.

Guest FanthamOfTheOpera

sorry pal my only experience living In Sheffield was Killamarsh (not strictly sheffield I know) and Burngreave, lol

:rolleyes:

Case closed. Now stop slagging off the city that gave birth to our fair club and get back to slagging off the country that gave birth to you.

Im off up Scotland tomorrow for a week tomorrow, gotta change train at Glasgow, got an hour to kill between,might pop into the rangers shop with my Wednesday shirt and ask em to put McCabe on the back lol

Cue a new thread on the Rangers Media forum tomorrow afternoon..........

"Just had a Celtic fan, with a Yorkshire accent and a Sheffield Weds top, come in the shop tryin to wind me up.........taig bstard" :biggrin:

Edited by eddie1973

bang on Trev, agree with that bit, but then we get the resident knuckledraggers who are Ignorant and obviously have no Idea what they are talking about regarding cheating etc and ignore the facts that no-one anywhere has proved that rangers cheated, sorry mate Its offensive and actaully quite embaressing as a wednesday fan to know we have fans like that at our club, the pigs yeah, but at wednesday no.....

I agree with you Steveger. It should also be pointed out that Rhys is a massive Rangers fan so respect should be given to that fact alone.

I would've thought staying in Glasgow and playing in poor league grounds all over the country for at least 3 years just to get back to a dead end top division held no temptations for any of their top players. Apart from the Auld Firm, the rest struggle to put a decent attendance together.

Moving to Wednesday gives the lad a possible guaranteed start on a Saturday, playing in one of the worlds richest divisions and most competitive, na'er mind playing in some decent stadiums with crowds in. On top, Wednesday always have the potential to take him to the Premier League, one way or another, which Rangers could only ever dream of...

No real headache is it.

Having said all that you can understand their bitterness at losing all their players, football fans of all clubs have a knack of viewing things with a partisan mind..

Guest Keezee

Could someone please take time to remove all the chips from the rangers fans shoulders as they are getting heavier day by day lol