Bitter Rangers Fans

Guest Pilks

Scottish 3rd division, Scottish 2nd Division, Scottish 1st Division and Scottish Premier League....all fvckin' irrelevant bullshit football played in a foreign Country that almost nobody is in the slightest bit interested in. When anyone from the B.B.C. or Sky say's "and now to Scotland I either switch over or stop listening.

Guest WESTENDOWL

Who cares.

Cheers Rangers- McCabe looks like a reyt player and for you to give us him for free was very generous indeed.

Thanks lads.

Just a thought but if this happened to us i think i would be a tad bitter

How things change in a couple of years. We were a Judge's gavel away from having the largest non league ground in the world until MM came in with an eleventh hour deal to save us. What has been allowed to happen to football in this country is unforgivable and seeing a great team like Rangers in the situation they are in is shocking.

Mcabe will hopefully be a great player not only for us but for Scotland too, the fact he has chosen us is reason to celebrate our fortunes not rejoice in Rangers' downfall.

also love Glasgow, great night out and love a pint o' heavy.

UTO

yeah of course you have mate....in your dreams......................... :biggrin:

believe what you want fella, it happened.

funny thing is it was closed. like all the Sevco 5088 shops over here. weird that.

was in Belfast for the day so thought why not - Sandy Row is right outside Victoria Street station. am due back tomorrow so t'Shankill might be on. that nice Rangers lad Mr Adair has long since left so it should be pretty safe. wind ups are wind ups after all. it's all just banter innit?

enjoy your Ramsden's Cup mi owd cocka lol

As a football fan supporting a club with real history, you have to feel a tad of compassion for the Rangers fan base..

It must be hard taking banter from Celtic heads, knowing it had nothing to do with performances on the park (imagine if we never met the Messiah MILAN?)...

All in our gain though, so enjoy the downfalls of football finances, we as Wednesdayites have been carrying a heavy chain round our necks for far too long, many clubs over the years have benefiting from our negative bank balance..

Let's think of it, as the state of play within football...

Long Live WEDNESDAY

Just a thought but if this happened to us i think i would be a tad bitter

I'd be majorly pissed off but I certainly wouldn't blame the player for leaving for a significantly higher standard.

The lad has moved from the Scottish 3rd Division to the English Championship- the 4th most watched league in Europe I think? And where most teams have internationals in their squads and play in grounds reaching all of 40k seats in capacity. In fact, the SMALLEST stadium in the Championship (Peterborough with 15,460) would be the 3rd largest in Rangers' league, after Rangers themselves and the footballing giants who are Queens Park.

I don't blame them for being gutted and bitter that he has left them, but the level of delusion to come to the conclusion that SWFC is a club treading water (about 8-10 weeks after a promotion in front of 38k home fans) and he was stupid to leave Rangers' promotion charge (to be fair- they are unbeaten this season...having played games against the mighty Peterhead and East Sterling...) is utterly mind-boggling.

If they want to mope around about how hard done by they've been then fine, but don't expect me to listen to that poo .

you mean like our beloved Wednesday was before Lee Strafford started the revival ??, then Milan eventually, people have real short memories and should be really thankful that at S6 we was VERY VERY Lucky.......amen

True but we never went bankrupt and for many years we never speant beyond our means!