I'm loving seeing people call for mattock to be started. Despite, in all likelihood, not even seeing him play.

I trust dj, he won't have signed any dross. The needless slating of a player on here after one flipping game really gets on my boobies.

I'm loving seeing people call for mattock to be started. Despite, in all likelihood, not even seeing him play.

I trust dj, he won't have signed any dross. The needless slating of a player on here after one flipping game really gets on my boobies.

I haven't slated Reda after one game and in all reality I've never really been comfortable with his positional sense. I hope he proves a lot of people wrong though because at the end of the day that will only benefit the club.

Unfortunately he needs replacing at left back ,get mattock in asap....

For once, I agree with you.

He wasn't as bad 2nd half today but got murdered in 1st half every time, as did Gardener and Buxton.

Saved himself with the goal, but we can't keep starting 2-0 down with these cheap goals, defence needs sorting, I miss Danny Batth already.

Did anyone else notice Reda did not find a team mate with a pass for the whole game on Monday.

I love him but at this level he is going to be a liability.

I think Lee will be playing LB very soon.

Reda as cover across the defensive line.

Chortle

I think in the Championship, Reda will be the sort of player that will suit certain opposition more than others. He's a massive asset to have in and around the box, and puts a proper shift in - I do agree he sometimes looks overwhelmed, but who doesn't? he's still fairly young, works his ass off and deserves more than one game in the Championship to show his worth after being such an influential member of the promotion squad

Edited by townend_owl