7 minutes left

Guest peas

The expected set of responses. Not allowed to question anyone or anything that goes on at minute just because we came 2nd in div 3 last year. I cannot forget the first 45 at oldham. Those who have are just fooling themselves. Everyone hated o'grady, now he has scored two versus OLDHAM he is ready to play up front alone in championship, get real.

Why would the club not announce any signings? Just to tease us, play with us?

Maybe so derby don't get wind of it and we can throw a surprise into the starting line up by announcing it late.

The expected set of responses. Not allowed to question anyone or anything that goes on at minute just because we came 2nd in div 3 last year. I cannot forget the first 45 at oldham. Those who have are just fooling themselves. Everyone hated o'grady, now he has scored two versus OLDHAM he is ready to play up front alone in championship, get real.

F00kin hell.

Are YOU for real.

What about the 7 signings made and announced already.

Do you want a new one every week?

Are you desperate for information?

You can't forget the 45 at Oldham? I suggest you do - cos its making you a right miserable tvvat.

I'd take a first half like that every week if it resulted in a victory. As it happens, I doubt we'll see anything that bad again for a long time.

The 'expected' responses - not surprising is it really. DJ himself said only yesterday we might get none in. Shake yourself up.

we do need players but saying its not good enough is a bit harsh

We are going to need every point we can ge this year, believe me, so we needed players from the off, before you know it we will have played derby, brum and wall with no new additions

That seems like the mods job these days, make us all signing hungry and when it doesn't happen, people attack the club.

MM and DJ have the best interests of the club, so just be happy and let's not get expectant like an arrogant Man Utd fan or lead down a merry path by a person without a GCSE.

So 7 minutes left to sign players if we want them to play tomorrow.

Not gonna happen, not good enough.

Everyone saying it WILL happen continuosly are living a pipe dream

If we get a TRIPLE SIGNING great.

If we don't, we'll be reyt. We're a squad not a team this season.

We are going to need every point we can ge this year, believe me, so we needed players from the off, before you know it we will have played derby, brum and wall with no new additions

Why, are none of the 7 we've signed already eligible?

Guest Sheff Owl

As mentioned before do you not think a deal might have been done and we are working on another before we announce anything?

Loan players can be signed up to 5pm so what is the point of announcing a player now and one later, might as well do it together.

Nothing might happen but not point going crazy about it.

Just because something has not been announced yet doesn't mean it's NOT happening,

The expected set of responses. Not allowed to question anyone or anything that goes on at minute just because we came 2nd in div 3 last year.

I love this kind of response

Always makes me chuckle

People come on Owlstalk to put THEIR point of view across

The second they find someone that disagrees with their viewpoint they start slagging off the site/people on it as being 'cliquey'

lol

Owlstalk Shop