7 minutes left

Guest peas

Guest Sheff Owl

flip ME!!!

It doesn't have to be announced by 12, as long as the paper work is in they can announce it later this afternoon if they want.

If we sign a player today I wouldn't want them playing tomorrow. We need to go with the players that have been training together.

I would play 4-5-1 tomorrow.

happy with whoever DJ pick sin most of those positions, but....

Two strong holding midfielders, with JJ and Antonio out wide, Pecnik in a play wherever the fk you want attacking midfield role and COG up front. Madine isn't fit.

The club may have signed 5 players yesterday for all we know, they have no obligation to announce it to the press. There are people on here that have said a deal has been done that I trust and believe so that is good enough for me. I dont mind if nobody comes in before the fa deadline our squad with our fans behind them are more than good enough to take 3points off of derby.UTO

The expected set of responses. Not allowed to question anyone or anything that goes on at minute just because we came 2nd in div 3 last year. I cannot forget the first 45 at oldham. Those who have are just fooling themselves. Everyone hated o'grady, now he has scored two versus OLDHAM he is ready to play up front alone in championship, get real.

Why would the club not announce any signings? Just to tease us, play with us?