7 minutes left

Guest peas

I love this kind of response

Always makes me chuckle

People come on Owlstalk to put THEIR point of view across

The second they find someone that disagrees with their viewpoint they start slagging off the site/people on it as being 'cliquey'

lol

:tango: What is it that you call, it 'Irony Klaxon Alert' or something

F00kin hell.

Are YOU for real.

What about the 7 signings made and announced already.

Do you want a new one every week?

Are you desperate for information?

You can't forget the 45 at Oldham? I suggest you do - cos its making you a right miserable tvvat.

I'd take a first half like that every week if it resulted in a victory. As it happens, I doubt we'll see anything that bad again for a long time.

The 'expected' responses - not surprising is it really. DJ himself said only yesterday we might get none in. Shake yourself up.

Lets look at the 7 new signinfs then

Mattock-has he played yet? If jones rates reda over him already then its a waste of wages

Lee-as above, is he injured? Is he not? Why has he not played?

Kirkland- happy with him

Pecnic-jury still out, where does he play? Is he up to the physical challenge of english football

Antonio - delighted, BUT why did it take so long and then we still ended up paying close to a million for him? Just pay it so no one else can jump in like marshall

Gardner-again jury out. Used to be OK but wont be cheap and will not avoid injuries

I presume 7 is amado? Do i really need to comment?

Mccabe-every other player from rangers has had their clearence sorted bar him. Why?

All i am saying is that i was expecting more in terms of quality additions and for what ever reason it hasnt happened, yet i hope.

Mattock-has he played yet? If jones rates reda over him already then its a waste of wages

Kirkland- happy with him

Pecnic-jury still out, where does he play? Is he up to the physical challenge of english football

Antonio - delighted, BUT why did it take so long and then we still ended up paying close to a million for him? Just pay it so no one else can jump in like marshall

Gardner-again jury out. Used to be OK but wont be cheap and will not avoid injuries

Mccabe-every other player from rangers has had their clearence sorted bar him. Why?

All i am saying is that i was expecting more in terms of quality additions and for what ever reason it hasnt happened, yet i hope.

flip me, we've not even played a league game yet! start moaning when you've seen them all play!

until then, trust DJ & Milan's judgement.

Edited by willowl

Jesus wept.

Does the timescale REALLY matter?

We've made one of the most promising signings in the last decade and you moan about how long it took.

Get a grip.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

IF IT'S DONE YOU THINK THEY'D HAVE ANNOUNCED IT BY NOW

ARRRRGH, THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE ONE BIG flip UP

How dare you question the club?

Kirkland- happy with him

That bold bit speaks volumes.

Anyway - you're obviously not happy - if we do sign someone today its unlikely you'll be happy anyway.

Are you going tomorrow?

Kirkland- happy with him

No they haven't, Sone Aluko is yet to have clearance.

Kirkland- happy with him

Who were you expecting then?

That bold bit speaks volumes.

Anyway - you're obviously not happy - if we do sign someone today its unlikely you'll be happy anyway.

Are you going tomorrow?

Yes mate why? Or is it impossible for someone to say something a bit negative to go to games? Every game, last 15 years pretty much, not that i need to defend myself. Out of the 6000 going tom if they are been honest i would say minimum 5000 will not be happy with the line up/squad/quality of players brought in