JJ twitter

Guest Waterthorpeowl

no one else in the team for years has you on the edge of your seat like jj . as soon as he starts to run you instantly sit forward knowing that neither you or jj has a clue what he's going to do :-) plus being fouled by a pig and accidently landing on his face with his elbow is reason enough to love him :-)

no one else in the team for years has you on the edge of your seat like jj . as soon as he starts to run you instantly sit forward knowing that neither you or jj has a clue what he's going to do :-) plus being fouled by a pig and accidently landing on his face with his elbow is reason enough to love him :-)

Yeah according to the blunts that was far worse than Morgans vicious assualt on Hume

Do we have a proper chant for JJ? Think he deserves one.

There's an old song from Elton John & Bernie Taupin called "Jamaica Jerk Off" from the album "Yellow Brick Road" - the song/tune is quite upbeat - maybe these lyrics could be changed for JJ. (I don't have music/tune link tho !)

#When she gets up in the morning

It's enough to wake the dead

Oh she turning on the radio

And dancing on my head

It's no good living in the sun

Playing guitar all day

Boogalooing with my friends

In that erotic way

Come on Jamaica

In Jamaica all day

Dancing with your darling

Do Jamaica jerk-off that way

Come on Jamaica

Everybody say

We're all happy in Jamaica

Do Jamaica Jerk-off that way#

I love JJ.

Yes he messes up his final ball sometimes but a lot of players couldn't get themselves into the positions JJ does.

He makes his own chances, its not like they get put on a plate for him and he blazes over.

When he does compose himself in front of goal he scores goals.

It must be hard running at that pace, high heart rate etc then to try and compose himself to finish.

Its unnatural.

Cristiano Ronaldo seems to be able to do it :biggrin:

Guest foreverSWFC

Do we have a proper chant for JJ? Think he deserves one.

We seem to have adopted the old Deon Burton chant.

Sometimes we use the 'du du du we've got Jermaine Johnson' to the tune of 'let's all do the conga'

I love JJ. He does genuinely care about Wednesday.

Scored some reyt (and important) goals last season. Hartlepool at home for example- no one else could have done that in our side at the time.

Running at fullbacks with pace and tricky is really exciting to watch. Just wish he was more consistent- but like people have said, he would be playing at a higher standard if this was the case.

Be awesome to see Antonio and JJ running at people next season.

Of course he's laid back, he's Jamaican...!!!

Good flair player and pitched in with some good goals and performances when it really counted.

Stuck with us and is one of our longest serving players.

Forget the player, JJ doesn't get enough credit as a professional - especially with the usual suspects of dreary players most Owls fans like to align themselves to.

His goal vs Scod canyonthorpe SCUNNY (flipping swear filter lol) away last season is what JJ is all about for me. Pretty anonymous first half, then within a minute after half time he took the ball past 6 Scunny defenders and passed it into the net for 3-1. Frustrating + brilliant

Edited by mosleyowl