JJ twitter

Guest Waterthorpeowl

Guest Waterthorpeowl

@DaRealJJ11: I love my #swfc fans from the bottom of my heart. Crazy love and respect to you all #bluetilldeath

Nice to know were appreciated by one of the players..

I know he's been here ages, but I never got the feeling that JJ really had the passion for Sheffield Wednesday like players such as Ryan Lowe and Miguel Llera showed.

Dunno, maybe I've seen him strolling around the pitch on a Tuesday night looking uninterested too many times. Or maybe I was wrong.

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

I know he's been here ages, but I never got the feeling that JJ really had the passion for Sheffield Wednesday like players such as Ryan Lowe and Miguel Llera showed.

Dunno, maybe I've seen him strolling around the pitch on a Tuesday night looking uninterested too many times. Or maybe I was wrong.

Couldn't disagree more to be honest.

He is a naturally frustrating player, but I have never doubted his commitment to the cause.

JJ could have a blinder of a season and people will still knock him.

Lesser players would have crumbled and buggered off by now with the amount of sh*t he gets from certain sections of our fanbase.

Couldn't disagree more to be honest.

He is a naturally frustrating player, but I have never doubted his commitment to the cause.

JJ could have a blinder of a season and people will still knock him.

Lesser players would have crumbled and buggered off by now with the amount of sh*t he gets from certain sections of our fanbase.

This..

The guy bleeds blue and white

I think he said if he was not offered a new contract with us, he would consider quitting football.

He loves it at SWFC, but think he shows it in a different way to the likes of Lowe ect

I don't think you can doubt JJ's commitment to Wednesday.

I remember when he had to play right back against Coventry on a Tuesday night in a massive game to stay up a few years ago, he played admirably, but botched a clearance and they scored, Richard Wood equalised so he was saved his blushes. But after the match JJ was in tears, I think that shows how much he cares.

Guest Sniper1

I love JJ.

Yes he messes up his final ball sometimes but a lot of players couldn't get themselves into the positions JJ does.

He makes his own chances, its not like they get put on a plate for him and he blazes over.

When he does compose himself in front of goal he scores goals.

It must be hard running at that pace, high heart rate etc then to try and compose himself to finish.

Its unnatural.

I remember when he had to play right back against Coventry on a Tuesday night in a massive game to stay up a few years ago, he played admirably, but botched a clearance and they scored, Richard Wood equalised so he was saved his blushes. But after the match JJ was in tears, I think that shows how much he cares.

Aye, I was going to mention that but I couldn't remember which game it was.

JJ's passion is obvious to me, anyway. God knows how many times he's lost his rag out on the pitch. Of course, it's not good that he does that, but it shows he's got passion.

I remember this. Played really well, then in the last few minutes, he tried to control the ball in the area and lost out to their striker.

I didn't see him in tears at the game, but when I got back, the match was being reported on SSN and it had him in tears.

No-one can question the guys passion and commitment to the club.

He makes you want to throttle him sometimes, but other times, you want to kiss his feet. That's why we love him.

Can we also make the point that he probably had his best season last year and was actually our best player for a few months after Ben Marshall left.

Crucial goals in victories against Yeovil and Scunny.