Harewood

Guest Gary_Madine

Like others have said, the fact he's been here all pre-season indicates that he'll get offered something. I think clubs like to make a decision on trialists as quick as they can, so that they can get fixed up somewhere else if they're not successful. If he gets a contract it's essential that we bring a nippy striker in as well, which was probably always the plan anyway

Like others have said, the fact he's been here all pre-season indicates that he'll get offered something. I think clubs like to make a decision on trialists as quick as they can, so that they can get fixed up somewhere else if they're not successful. If he gets a contract it's essential that we bring a nippy striker in as well, which was probably always the plan anyway

i can go with that blue

Guest intercity0wl

I feel like we've been keeping him around just in case. I bet he doesn't get a deal.

After reading DJs comments re Harewoods display tonight, i think you are 100% WRONG

Jones was particularly pleased with the performance of Marlon Harewood, who signed off his pre-season with a hat-trick at Rugby Park.

The manager said: “Marlon did well, scored some goals and showed what he can do.

“We will probably sit down with him next week and make a decision.”

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest kiltonowl

Hasn't lost a competitive game, and half the people on here still argue with his judgement - unbelievable.

I would like him, on the condition someone with pace comes in.

Capello didnt lose any of his first half dozen competitive games..doesnt mean you cant question their judgement.

If that was the case, football would be very boring at the top because no one could have an opinion on teams like Man U, City, Arsenal because they have top managers.

Lets judge Jones on this season.

If DJ signs him then obviously he thinks he can add something. I personally don't.

On the length of his trial. We had Pecnik for about a week before we signed him. You therefore would've thought we'd have snapped Harewood up by now if he'd had impressed.

I can't help but feel he's a back up plan or he's dependent on CoG moving out.

As for people saying "Who do people think they are? If DJ thinks he's good enough then who are we to question him?"

Although circumstances differ but what did these people feel about Irvine's "Coaching Badges" comments??? Fair enough DJ has worked wonders at S6 so far but this is Football, its all about different opinions, and 99% on here went mental when Irvine said about the badges.

Edited by NeonLeon

Capello didnt lose any of his first half dozen competitive games..doesnt mean you cant question their judgement.

If that was the case, football would be very boring at the top because no one could have an opinion on teams like Man U, City, Arsenal because they have top managers.

Lets judge Jones on this season.

Why do we have to judge anybody.

Just support.

I'm all for giving Harewood a 1 year deal, he's proved that he knows where the net is at every club he's been at. We have some right moaners on here, God knows what some people would of been like had we offered 35 year old Andy Gray a contract like that dirty lot up the M1 have.

Guest kiltonowl

Why do we have to judge anybody.

Just support.

Nice sentiment but if that was true we'd still have meggo and be in league 1.

After reading DJs comments re Harewoods display tonight, i think you are 100% WRONG

Jones was particularly pleased with the performance of Marlon Harewood, who signed off his pre-season with a hat-trick at Rugby Park.

The manager said: “Marlon did well, scored some goals and showed what he can do.

“We will probably sit down with him next week and make a decision.”

I usually am. I don't know, I just thought if we wanted him, we would have signed him by now. He's been knocking around for weeks.