Football Heaven 2012/13 Season

Too much Chez and toy town on FH,

no one gives a flyer about them !!

This^^^^^^ can't stand listening to 40 minutes of Toytown Chessy Donny Dingle b0ll0ks.

They haven't got enough fans between them to fill a minibus yet we have listen to them droning on about their depressing sh!te.

I normally last about 10 minutes then have to turn it off.

maybe becuase I don't live in the area anymore but I enjoy listening to what the other local clubs are doing, if the programme seems to be dedicated to one team i just turn off and try again the following day

Problem with Football Heaven is they feel obliged to talk about non Sheffield teams in the srea too much when 80% of auidence could not care less about them.

They will aslo feel obliged to be positive about our neighbours. Listen out for debates about how McCabe has brilliantly relieved the club of the ground and assets so it is more attractive to investors. And Matt Hill (who) firing a "warning" to the rest of the division, how a 5th choice striker from Crewe and someone who can't get in MU reserves are going to ravage defences. And don't forget they scored nearly 100 goals last year so they're bound to take the league by storm.

Bring it on, I can't wait.

Problem with Football Heaven is they feel obliged to talk about non Sheffield teams in the srea too much when 80% of auidence could not care less about them.

I agree

Rotherham fans should phone Rother fm

Dingles fans should call radio hills have eyes and chessy should drop a line to radio Derby

Guest starrydave

With a bit of hard work, football heaven could be a great show! Listener participation is great and all that, why can't there be more editorial content rather than drivel from Terry the Tyke or whatever. Interviews are cringe worthy also!

I agree

Rotherham fans should phone Rother fm

Dingles fans should call radio hills have eyes and chessy should drop a line to radio Derby

Keith Hill's got eyes? Aka Laura Mars, what a scary thought!