Memories Of Last Season....

I can't believe still how the season panned out after a result like that....

I know. I talk to people round here nowadays and they still bang on about the fact that they (part time 'die hard' Stevenage fans) took 6 points off us. They'll remember that until their dying day!

Lowest point of my football going life.

Antonio winner against Carlisle.

From the depths of despair to the heights of elation in the entire crowd.

Best goal celebration ever...!

The look of terror on the face of an elderly couple passing by my flat at the moment the videprinter scrolls up with:

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 2 Carlisle United 1 M Antonio

The cat shot out and under the bed and I think the elderly couple almost had a heart attack.

When we scored against Exeter at home & we all celebrated except for Beholder he was pissed of cos Jo'c scored & would be playing in the next game. Against Huddersfield at home this guy behind us was moaning from the kick off about how poo pooe we are, not seen the guy before & 2 of us gave him a multi testicleing for being so negative. When we equalised & later went 4-2 up he was jumping & hugging us. At the next home game he apologised & gave us all some earplugs.

Edited by balby steve

Antonio vs Carlisle Jesus the place went mental and felt like Hillsborough was packed but half the boring fookers had gone home

Madine vs Pigs at the lane. The way the sty emptied after that goal was epic

Prutton vs Oldham. Hung over to flip and getting rained on, freezing cold and then a moment of magic and all is forgotten.

Guest York-owl-chris

Was that not Yeovil? I'm pretty sure Hartlepool was our next away win tho.

You're right, it was Yeovil.

Hartlepool were unbeaten at the time, it was a very big win for us followed by Chez vegas and the derby at the lane

Stevenage away. 5-0 down when Madine (I think) pulled one back with minutes to spare and Owls fans went (sarcastically) mental, giving it the old 'Easy easy easy'.

I was only listening on the radio but this was a real low point in my 46 years of support. And it got worse with the 3 defeats in 7 days later on. I trudged away from that ickle ground in despair. Boxing day was another awful result. At 90 minutes we'd won and somehow (still can;t believe it) we lost!

Guest BigDave

Stevenage away. 5-0 down when Madine (I think) pulled one back with minutes to spare and Owls fans went (sarcastically) mental, giving it the old 'Easy easy easy'.

Yeovil the match after with what happened could have been the season over before it had ever really got going, the team spirit Megson had instilled won that game

Beam back 3rd. Had just said to my lad "We can forget about this one", when we got first goal, then Madine winner. Cue total mentalism and beer showers.

2nd, COG against pigs and watching them skulk out at the end.

1st and indisputably best of season, Antonio's last minute against Carlisle. We thought we had blown it and then he did that.

Wednesday just don't do that. It's us who concede last minute goals, or we normally used to die a slow death till the final whistle.

That was the moment we knew we had a chance and in that split second we all knew something in our beloved club had changed!! I've watched every key moment of the last 50 years and I'll never forget this one. Just awesome!!

Guest PointlessOwl

When the lad in the wheelchair jumped out his wheelchair and jumped around at the beamback of the Derby

Just a few. ..

• Megson switching Lines and O'Connor against Exeter at home, with the former moving into central and the Ginger messi "doing a job" on the left wing till January. Think it was an important moment in our season, as we finally found someone to compliment Semedo.
  • Reda putting in a flipping masterclass at left back against Colchester. Scored a goal and then proceeded to tear down their left side like the big mo fo he is.
  • Ben Marshall and Madine scoring two fantastic goals against Chesvegas.
  • That crushing sense of defeat against Charlton - a game in which we never really turned up.
  • O'Grady's goal against the Oinkers.
  • Going 3-0 up against Bournemouth in the space of 9 mins.
  • Antonio with that goal against Carlisle.
  • Defeating Brentford and then bricking myself as the Pigs could only draw against Stevenage.
  • The last day of the season.

The first time Bywater rolled the ball out instead of a big HOOOOF after Dave Jones took charge.

From that moment, i knew we were going up.

Remember saying that to mate too and he said "Did I just see that?"

Also JOC's overhead and Weaver's save when he dived for ball, missed and saved with right foot

Edited by Tankiano

Beam back 3rd. Had just said to my lad "We can forget about this one", when we got first goal, then Madine winner. Cue total mentalism and beer showers.

2nd, COG against pigs and watching them skulk out at the end.

1st and indisputably best of season, Antonio's last minute against Carlisle. We thought we had blown it and then he did that.

Wednesday just don't do that. It's us who concede last minute goals, or we normally used to die a slow death till the final whistle.

That was the moment we knew we had a chance and in that split second we all knew something in our beloved club had changed!! I've watched every key moment of the last 50 years and I'll never forget this one. Just awesome!!

Madine's equaliser definitely felt like a winner. lol