Memories Of Last Season....

The first game in charge for DJ was something of a turning point for me.

We won 4-1 and suddenly looked like a team who could play, attack and score goals.

Not knocking Megson but before that game we would often nick games by the odd goal and never looked like hammering some of the poorer teams in the league.

It made me sit up and think we could finish second after thinking it was play-off's all the way for the four to six weeks prior to that.

The bloke who sits behind me in the North who let's say wasn't JOC's number one fan, and used to call him a 'f*cking useless ginger c*nt'. Somebody had a word about his language with one of the stewards who had a word with him before the next game, when he kept calling him a 'blummin' carrot top'.

Legend that guy.

Obvious one but yeah Gaz Madines equaliser at the sty....I thought my head was going to fall off.

Insane scenes

I actually thought I was having an heart attack after our equaliser! Best celebration ever!!

I finished around six rows forward, with smashed up shins.

Guest theowls 93

COG's sliding tackle away at Brentford, won us the game that did! Wednesday fans at Oldham attempting to hurdle the fence was a laugh to watch. Antonio's volley at Hudds that nearly ended at the back of the away end

Hartlepool away, 27 degrees in October..In the North East!!

Hartlepool unbeaten at home, hoardes of them turned up dying to beat us and they failed.

Also, it was the first time I heard the Semedo song.

That was an awesome day- one of the best of the season.

Special mention to Oldham away- I don't think I have celebrated a goal like it before. But also driving into Oldham we saw the team coach and we had our Megson masks in the back widescreen. As the coach pulled past you could see the team laughing- in particular O'Donnell and Linesy.

And it was bloody cold. So very cold.

Guest York-owl-chris

Hartlepool unbeaten at home, hoardes of them turned up dying to beat us and they failed.

This was my fav. That day was boiling. Went mental when Reda scored. Wasn't it our first away win?

Guest DLHBin

The kop actually shaking as we were bouncing when Antonio scored in injury time against Carlisle

Has to go down as one of the best goal celebrations. Coupled with them lot losing down at McDons.

However watching the scores coming in the next weekend v Brentford and then Blunts v Stevenage in the clubhouse of Saltburn Golf club, 9 owls, one blunt, and a few bemused locals, reyt good!

Stevenage away. 5-0 down when Madine (I think) pulled one back with minutes to spare and Owls fans went (sarcastically) mental, giving it the old 'Easy easy easy'.

I can't believe still how the season panned out after a result like that....