Memories Of Last Season....

Let's see how many talking points we can remember from last season..

What bits of the season were memorable to you ?

Ideally the smaller things (e.g. the bloke falling off the kop, the blackpool stand with a hole in it) rather than 'the last day of the season' type stuff

Let's see what we can pull up and remember from last seasons amazing campaign

Owlstalk Shop

The 10 minute car journey to Chesterfield (quicker than getting to Hillsborough) hoping for an epic win and then watching us sink to the level of a League Two team.

Then the elation on the Kop when COG scored his winner against the Blunts. Bouncing with the Red and White supporting wife stood next to me.

The 10 minute car journey to Chesterfield (quicker than getting to Hillsborough) hoping for an epic win and then watching us sink to the level of a League Two team.

Then the elation on the Kop when COG scored his winner against the Blunts. Bouncing with the Red and White supporting wife stood next to me.

Aaaah ReginaldD..The only one on here who kills his dinner first....!

The bloke who sits behind me in the North who let's say wasn't JOC's number one fan, and used to call him a 'f*cking useless ginger c*nt'. Somebody had a word about his language with one of the stewards who had a word with him before the next game, when he kept calling him a 'blummin' carrot top'.

sat on the huddersfield end when Llera scored from 30 yard. As i jumped my dad pulled me down. very nervy second half. Also sat on home end at hartlepool aswell, that could of got fiesty, if palmer had of scored when he went clean through i dont think anything would of kept me on my seat.

Lowe's goal v tranmere away. Everyone went crazy! Bodies everywhere! Was made all the better as lowe had been winding up there fans when warming up! Oh and the lewis buxton song, love it! Got to get this going properly this season.