three signings imminent!

Guest dunellaowl

If we do sign someone this week, I expect Bens Dad and foreverSWFC to refrain from getting involved in the threads such is their obvious disinterest in this topic.

Excellent contributions to the threads lads.

Why bother?

Why bother? Its just another pointless thread. If someone has genuine information, great, i am as happy as the next man but its just another maybe some one signing thread. If i am proved wrong and we do sign some i will be the first to praise.

UTO

Guest King Mong

Why does anyone think we were in for Mackail-Smith? We are talking about a player that is going to cost over a million.

What evidence have you seen over the last two years that one, we have that much money to splurge on a player, and two, if we have that kind of cash, we are willing to spend that amount?

The club is all about working at the bargain bassment end of the market. We are all about cut price deals, free transfers and loans. The days of us spending a million on a player have long gone. We are not going to pay inflated fees, or get involved in bidding wars as we don't have the clout and can't take the risk.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see CMS with us and I still remember when he tore us apart for Peterborough. However, although he has attributes hardly set the Championship alight after his £3m+ move and is after all 28/29?

If spending big, as would be necessary to get him, would rather sign a player who is on the up rather than closing in on 30 because I guess his resale value as an asset would diminish significantly in a couple of years.

Think we need more details about this tea lady.

How versatile is she, can she pour with both hands.

Can she do coffee.

Has she got her own urn

The ITK guys have let us down bigstyle

Has anyone seen her make tea on grass?

Think we need more details about this tea lady.

How versatile is she, can she pour with both hands.

Can she do coffee.

Has she got her own urn

The ITK guys have let us down bigstyle

If she could do all that, she'd be making tea for a Premier league club

CMS will be the big surprise this season, he usually follows a bad season with a pretty explosive season. Unfortunately I doubt we'll have ever shown any serious interest due to the price. But how funny would it be if we signed him from under Colin's extremely big nose lol