Here we go again

Guest intercity0wl

Instantly mate.

Cheers

You'll need to be registered and logged in to order online, so points go on as soon as purchase is completed.

I am logged in. As I say, I can still order 2 and normally you can't once you've used your allocation. I bought Oldham from the shop but didn't check straight away if they'd gone on. So it makes me wonder if they've been bought with a different ID (and I want the points you see). Tempted to order 2 to be sure.

I bought 4 this morning at first using the friends and family thing. Then had to buy another 6 for someone else - however instead of letting me put delivery details in it automatically assumed i was collecting, so ive emailed them.

I bought 4 this morning at first using the friends and family thing. Then had to buy another 6 for someone else - however instead of letting me put delivery details in it automatically assumed i was collecting, so ive emailed them.

Cool story, i'm hooked.

Let me know the outcome.

For Everyone who is having trouble online: when it comes up with the page on which you chose how many tickets, pricing band, stand etc, CHOOSE THE STAND FIRST, which will be south stand then it should work, may have been mentioned already, if not hope it helps.