Here we go again

Guest intercity0wl

No I'm not saying you need to get down to the ticket office.

Ask someone who is going if they're kind enough to get you a ticket while they're going down. Wednesday fans on here, twitter, Facebook etc. I'm sure would help a fellow fan out. People have had all summer to sort plans out.

still that requires them to trust a stranger on the internet details with their season ticket details.

I take a lot of your points but I think you're been a bit harsh on many. Personally even with the many occasions people have moaned about the online site before I've never experienced a problem until today. You can't have a go at people for not planning ridiculously far ahead for something they shouldn't have to.

From OS

0871 900 1867 down due to technical difficulties

Sheffield Wednesday are advising supporters that the ticket office phone line (0871 900 1867) is currently down due to technical difficulties.

SWFC are working to fix the problem and we would like to thank you in advance for your patience on this matter.

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Never gonna see over your lot, me and my brother are row 14 seat 73.

There'll be a couple of hundred people on your seat aswell mate, just make sure you're at the top.

Edited by leea8331

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

Just bought 1 Adult and 1 Senior over internet. No dramas, no waiting straight through done!! Bring on the 18th

UTO

WTID

Edited by In_Milan_We_Trust

Guest PointlessOwl

I couldn't get through on-line.. Rang the phone line and was told i got a few of the remaining tickets before the phone and on-line shop got shut for priority for the people quing! :biggrin:

Guest Buggleskkely

Oh yes ! We go to sheep shagger ground. Was goin to Q , but just banged away on the phone for 40mins & result.

No I'm not saying you need to get down to the ticket office.

Ask someone who is going if they're kind enough to get you a ticket while they're going down. Wednesday fans on here, twitter, Facebook etc. I'm sure would help a fellow fan out. People have had all summer to sort plans out.

Seeing as you don't know what the problem is going to be until it has happened, it's difficult to plan for.

E.g. if I know there's going to be a problem online / on the phone, then I can make plans to queue. But for Brentford I guessed there would be problems online and on the phone so went to queue. There were no problems, they sold loads online and on the phone, and people who had queued from 6am missed out. Also, I did know someone queueing for Brentford, but they limited the number of tickets each person could buy, so them buying them wasn't an option.

Thankfully they fixed it within 30 minutes this morning so it hasn't mattered in the end, and most people will be happy in the end.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Don't use the excuse of "some of us have work to do" then when your not doing any yer ***.

Oooooooooo