Here we go again

Guest intercity0wl

Just been away for the weekend got back at 1pm went online and got a couple of tickets. Glad I didn't see this thread.

On the subject of Queues - aren't the club missing a golden opportunity to really upset fans by introducing a system like they have at Legoland with Q-Bots - pay £60 and then just push in at the front when the ticket office opens! ;-)

How It Works

Qbot%20image.png

How It Works

A Q-Bot allows you to reserve a place in a virtual queue line for your favourite rides without having to actually stand in line!

• Rent your Q-Bot.
  • Select your ride using the Q-Bot buttons.
  • Receive your ride time on the Q-Bot screen.
  • Explore the Park, visit our shops and restaurants or, if you have time, ride a different ride.
  • Go to your chosen ride on or after your allocated time.
  • Enter via the Q-Bot entrance.
  • Enjoy the ride!
  • Repeat this simple process for your next ride.

The Q-Bot allows you to reserve one ride at a time.

Just been away for the weekend got back at 1pm went online and got a couple of tickets. Glad I didn't see this thread.

On the subject of Queues - aren't the club missing a golden opportunity to really upset fans by introducing a system like they have at Legoland with Q-Bots - pay £60 and then just push in at the front when the ticket office opens! ;-)

How It Works

Qbot%20image.png

How It Works

A Q-Bot allows you to reserve a place in a virtual queue line for your favourite rides without having to actually stand in line!

• Rent your Q-Bot.
  • Select your ride using the Q-Bot buttons.
  • Receive your ride time on the Q-Bot screen.
  • Explore the Park, visit our shops and restaurants or, if you have time, ride a different ride.
  • Go to your chosen ride on or after your allocated time.
  • Enter via the Q-Bot entrance.
  • Enjoy the ride!
  • Repeat this simple process for your next ride.

The Q-Bot allows you to reserve one ride at a time.

Hello Mr Lego.

I would of thought they'd be a few people getting them this evening, the ones who don't have access to the Internet during the day.

Bet they are gone by 10 tonight!

It's a great effort and good to see as well.

That away end is going to be bouncing!

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

Just had an email from wednesday confirming id bought 2 tickets and it is saying that ive bought the same seat twice will i need to ring ticket office in morning, can anyone help please or will i just be allocated 2 seats because its saying on my email that i have ordered south stand row 53 seat 72 twice is that possible?