Here we go again

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Foxhill Owl

Did you get 30 loyalty points?

Hows loyalty points going to work people with say 50 points get first day , 40 points go on sale the next day n so on ? So if u got 270 u have pissed it lol

Stood in Naples airport.

Been trying since 0900.

Online same as everyone else, no joy.

Phoneline being picked up and put down straight away.

Fookin' ridiculous...!

Just about to get on plane so that's me prombly fooked...!

Edited by 33

Got mine now so its quite irrellevent but you can't seriously expect somebody who say lives 4 hours away to make plans to get to the ticket office because the online site is now and again rubbish! Some people find it hard enough either booking the morning off work to get online or finding somebody who they trust with their bank details to sit at their desk for them.

If it's in the case of me, not working this morning and reletively close to the ground then I accept the critisism but there are many fans to whom this is just not viable.

No I'm not saying you need to get down to the ticket office.

Ask someone who is going if they're kind enough to get you a ticket while they're going down. Wednesday fans on here, twitter, Facebook etc. I'm sure would help a fellow fan out. People have had all summer to sort plans out.

Guest DaRuMo

Sorted me and 5 others did not ask where sitting. Dont care where sat as long as im watching wednesday with the lads!!!

erm

I just bought two tickets and now have 240 loyalty points? But surely I should only get ten and the other season ticket holder should get the other ten!?

Mine worked that way.

I bought Oldham tickets and Derby tickets on my own login, both me and brother have 250 now.

Guest Foxhill Owl

It said I got 30 loyalty points, but it's actually given 10 to each person who the tickets were for, which is what it should be doing.

How do you check the points on your card ?

Guest foreverSWFC

Online not working for me!

Can get tickets in the basket but 'we've hit a problem' everytime it tries to take payment.

Keep trying.

Guest v1images

In regards to seating looks like seats are allocated once tickets issued not the initial purchase.

Confirmation just popped through on email. Can't wait for the match now!