Here we go again

Guest intercity0wl

It isn't a server problem.

It's that they haven't put the tickets on properly.

You need to be able to select which block the tickets are for for it to work (even if there isn't a choice).

That option isn't there, so it breaks it.

Amateur mistake.

Heads should roll to be honest.

Right, roger this, I think I'm gonna have to get my walking boots on and get down to Hillsborough, anyone know what the situation is for those who still haven't recieved their season tickets? I'm not gonna queue up for an hour only for them to be play funny buggers with me when I get to the front.

Whys that then Mr smuggish?

I'm not smug, just prepared my friend.

You guys are on a forum with over 10,000 members of which a large amount will be going to the ticket office today. With the history of the w*nk system we have in place online, people could have easily asked for someone to get their tickets for them. You've had all summer to get prepared.

I'm not defending the system Wednesday have in place. It's sh*t and needs sorting.

I just find it amazing that people still rely on it and can't think 'out of the box' to make sure they get a ticket.

Guest v1images

Online system working fine now. As stated above as you couldn't select a block it was never going to work. As soon as I could select 'South Stand' I was able to complete the transaction with no issues.

Guest intercity0wl

I spoke to Alistair yesterday in the ticket office, he reckoned the 3 servers would cope.

I spoke to Alistair after queueing up from 10.30 pm for Brentford tickets, and decided that how ever many Servers they had i wasn't doing it again, hence the purchase of an Away S/T, even the price of purchasing one works out miles cheaper than the petrol going down to Hillsborough to queue for em, bit of a no brainer really.

Edited by intercity0wl