Here we go again

Guest intercity0wl

I'm not smug, just prepared my friend.

You guys are on a forum with over 10,000 members of which a large amount will be going to the ticket office today. With the history of the w*nk system we have in place online, people could have easily asked for someone to get their tickets for them. You've had all summer to get prepared.

I'm not defending the system Wednesday have in place. It's sh*t and needs sorting.

I just find it amazing that people still rely on it and can't think 'out of the box' to make sure they get a ticket.

Well it just took 30 mins so no hardship in the end, I suppose you owe someone a MASSIVE drink though for getting your tickets. ;-)

Well it just took 30 mins so no hardship in the end, I suppose you owe someone a MASSIVE drink though for getting your tickets. ;-)

He never gives me **** all for my efforts.

Online seems to have worked at 9-30 , Think the club have held online sales back for 30 mins to give some sort of preference to those queing

lol 30 minutes. That's not much use at this speed. It's like 1 in 1 flippingout!

Right got mine.

2 pieces of advice for those struggling:

If you are using the 0871 900 1867 number, it doesn't ring at all at first bit stay on the line. After about 2 minutes it will start to ring and put you in a queue.

If you are using the website, try on your mobile. I was getting pages that wouldn't load on a PC but they worked straight away on my phone.

I was attacking on both fronts at once. Out of interest the mobile Internet won.

I'm not smug, just prepared my friend.

You guys are on a forum with over 10,000 members of which a large amount will be going to the ticket office today. With the history of the w*nk system we have in place online, people could have easily asked for someone to get their tickets for them. You've had all summer to get prepared.

I'm not defending the system Wednesday have in place. It's sh*t and needs sorting.

I just find it amazing that people still rely on it and can't think 'out of the box' to make sure they get a ticket.

Got mine now so its quite irrellevent but you can't seriously expect somebody who say lives 4 hours away to make plans to get to the ticket office because the online site is now and again rubbish! Some people find it hard enough either booking the morning off work to get online or finding somebody who they trust with their bank details to sit at their desk for them.

If it's in the case of me, not working this morning and reletively close to the ground then I accept the critisism but there are many fans to whom this is just not viable.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Hav the ticket office held so many for online sales and so many for people going to the megastore ?

Guest dean308

2 tickets purchased online, but row 12, seat 73 for both of us! Oh well! Looks like we'll be sharing a seat lol

Ordered 3 tickets no problem, was the smoothest easiest online booking ever for a big game. Then again I didn't even try until after 9:30, as I knew there'd probably be issues early on and with 5k tickets it's not as if they were all going to sell out instantly anyway. Said there were 3700 tickets left a few minutes ago.

I spoke to Alistair after queueing up from 10.30 pm for Brentford tickets, and decided that how ever many Servers they had i wasn't doing it again, hence the purchase of an Away S/T, even the price of purchasing one works out miles cheaper than the petrol going down to Hillsborough to queue for em, bit of a no brainer really.

How much is an away season ticket?

Ordered 3 tickets no problem, was the smoothest easiest online booking ever for a big game. Then again I didn't even try until after 9:30, as I knew there'd probably be issues early on and with 5k tickets it's not as if they were all going to sell out instantly anyway. Said there were 3700 tickets left a few minutes ago.

Did you get 30 loyalty points?

Guest Big Guns

Whereabouts bg?

Not sure just taxed the Mrs she says its not bad at all in the megastore car park and moving fast

2 tickets purchased online, but row 12, seat 73 for both of us! Oh well! Looks like we'll be sharing a seat lol

It's alright mate,

You, your guest, me and my brother will all be piled on each others shoulders by the looks of it, I've got row 12, seat 73 aswell.