New Sheffield Wednesday kit selling reyt well innit

Following the successful 2012-13 home kit launch last Friday, Owls fans queued patiently over the weekend to snap up the classic blue and white striped shirt with black shorts and socks.

Excellent sales have continued into this week and the Owls Megastore currently has stock of all sizes of the PUMA strip.

From fans' feedback so far, the feeling is one of overwhelming satisfaction as Wednesdayites gear up for the Championship campaign that gets underway in mid-August.

The PUMA shirt has a distinctly classic retro feel, with a ribbed crew neck and traditional blue and white stripe pattern, and is reminiscent of simply designed football strips of the past.

Whilst offering a nod to history, though, the new shirt is manufactured from the very latest 100 per cent polyester material and incorporates the latest in fabric technology that ensures comfort and performance as utilised by PUMA worldwide in their kits.

The Owls have retained a similar width to the stripes that have been used on the best-selling shirts of the past. The small black panel across one of the shoulders, with PUMA cat embroidery, is featured in all of the company's strips to create consistent branding through their range of clubs.

Across the front of the shirt is the Gilders Honda Logo, representing the Gilder Group, who have extended their sponsorship of the official home shirt into the 2012-13 campaign.

Owls home shirts prices start at £30 for junior sizes and £40 for adults. Shorts are £17 and £20 respectively and socks £8 and £10.

Owlstalk Shop

Whilst offering a nod to history, though, the new shirt is manufactured from the very latest 100 per cent polyester material and incorporates the latest in fabric technology that ensures comfort and performance as utilised by PUMA worldwide in their kits."]

oooh! 100% polyester! Sounds really posh! lol

Edited by Galaxypuppet

Following the successful 2012-13 home kit launch last Friday, Owls fans queued patiently over the weekend to snap up the classic blue and white striped shirt with black shorts and socks.

Excellent sales have continued into this week and the Owls Megastore currently has stock of all sizes of the PUMA strip.

From fans' feedback so far, the feeling is one of overwhelming satisfaction as Wednesdayites gear up for the Championship campaign that gets underway in mid-August.

The PUMA shirt has a distinctly classic retro feel, with a ribbed crew neck and traditional blue and white stripe pattern, and is reminiscent of simply designed football strips of the past.

Whilst offering a nod to history, though, the new shirt is manufactured from the very latest 100 per cent polyester material and incorporates the latest in fabric technology that ensures comfort and performance as utilised by PUMA worldwide in their kits.

The Owls have retained a similar width to the stripes that have been used on the best-selling shirts of the past. The small black panel across one of the shoulders, with PUMA cat embroidery, is featured in all of the company's strips to create consistent branding through their range of clubs.

Across the front of the shirt is the Gilders Honda Logo, representing the Gilder Group, who have extended their sponsorship of the official home shirt into the 2012-13 campaign.

Owls home shirts prices start at £30 for junior sizes and £40 for adults. Shorts are £17 and £20 respectively and socks £8 and £10.

I'm still flippingwaiting to see the full kit in all it's glory...

They've obviously not been reading Owlstalk... how can we be satisfied when round necks are so risky?!?!

I'm still flippingwaiting to see the full kit in all it's glory...

If someone buys me the shorts and socks I'll model it for the club. I'd do a better job than the model last week........ at least I have a shirt that fits me, though that's debateable from some of the responses when I posted the pic of myself in my shirt.

If someone buys me the shorts and socks I'll model it for the club. I'd do a better job than the model last week........ at least I have a shirt that fits me, though that's debateable from some of the responses when I posted the pic of myself in my shirt.

Do you need a random dead animal for the pic......!

Do you need a random dead animal for the pic......!

I wasn't referring to that post, pay attention!!!!

On the post you refer to I apologised if anyone was offend, sorry if you were offend personally. Let's move on now and play nice

I've seen numerous shots of people in the shirt and every single one of them looks different in terms of how it looks on them

On some they look dead on - on others they look a bit odd

I look a bit odd whatever I'm wearing

I wasn't referring to that post, pay attention!!!!

On the post you refer to I apologised if anyone was offend, sorry if you were offend personally. Let's move on now and play nice

I admit i was a bit annoyed with it but once you explained the background to it i was fine!Like you say we do things that would MASSIVEly offend other cultures so hey ho!