SWFC Car Stickers

Possibly wrong section and im sure its been asked before afew months ago, BUT ...

Just bought my first car, and of cause i want an SWFC car sticker in the back window.

Went down to shop today for my shirt and had a look at the ones they had and they're a total load of sh!te, only had 3 and they were more suitable for a kids bedroom winder' or summat'.

SO, does anyone know where i can get a better one, id love a full window owl without the shield round it, the type Leeds fans always have in their back windows on the motorways round here.

But if not id be happy with anything more than 3 poor choices.

Cheers lads

The choice is poor to be fair. Why all the 'Wednesday til the sun goes down' and similar poo . I never see any car stickers like that for other clubs, usually it is just the club badge.

All most people want is a simple sticker with the Wednesday badge - no more, no less.

The choice is poor to be fair. Why all the 'Wednesday til the sun goes down' and similar poo . I never see any car stickers like that for other clubs, usually it is just the club badge.

All most people want is a simple sticker with the Wednesday badge - no more, no less.

*glances at barn-owls avatar of the CHANGED Wednesday badge and spit's tea out on laptop*

Edited by owls-swfc

I thought it was a blunt thing this car sticker lark, theres hundreds of em hardly see any Wednesday ones. Does rile me up a bit to be honest. I think a nice sticker of just the Owl no shield crap or any writing would be mint.

I thought it was a blunt thing this car sticker lark, theres hundreds of em hardly see any Wednesday ones. Does rile me up a bit to be honest. I think a nice sticker of just the Owl no shield crap or any writing would be mint.

Exactly my thinking.

Whenever im on m'way no matter where in the country, theres usually a good chance i'll see a Leeds crest in a back window , but we havent got owt like that. As mentioned earlier, who wants "wednesday til' the sun goes down" , awful !!!

Remember around the mid 70,s ( I think ) a sticker was given away free with the match programme that had 7 owl logo,s on it with the slogan " IT,S WEDNESDAY EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK". Always thought they should make a similar car sticker now.

Last one I had was Wednesday at Wembley sticker, but I'm wary of them now as my mate twice had his car keyed, one time in Morrisons car park and away years ago at Forest, it's a shame but you could be asking for trouble mate, unfortunately.

Last one I had was Wednesday at Wembley sticker, but I'm wary of them now as my mate twice had his car keyed, one time in Morrisons car park and away years ago at Forest, it's a shame but you could be asking for trouble mate, unfortunately.

thats the trouble. some sad fvckers out there !!

Guest OwlinCornwall

Hello everybody from Owl in Cornwall (Penzance). How about somebody producing the following as a car sticker and making it available via Owlstalk

post-21256-0-29190200-1341087453_thumb.j