SWFC Car Stickers

Guest macs1981

I bought one off ebay for a car when i was travelling in oz, wasn't massive but its the best one I've seen. Just the Owl with SWFC underneath, about A4 size i would say. Cost me a bloody fortune to get it sent over!

I think Owlstalk Admin is in for a breakdown with all these anti marketing / club shop threads.

It's ok, he just deletes the thread, then goes and sits in the corner with his faded Ozzie Owl teddy, pretending nothings happened

lol

Guest intercity0wl

I quite like the Door Magnets, though mine have faded a bit and could do with a couple more.

Wonder if they are they the same as the one i used to have Nev, About ten inches long,and eight inches wide, Wednesday badge in shield.you could just throw em at the car and they automaticaly stuck, then took em off when ya parked up, unless you forgot like i did, and why i no longer have it.

I saw a car with one on saying something like Wednesday on Tour at a little Chef en route to Middlesborough a couple of seasons ago.

Bought mine off Ebay, but cannot see em now, am sure they had something similar in the Megastore at the far left of the counter as you looked at it, but they dissapeared towards the end of last season, shame as it takes away the real possibility of returning to a damaged car, that the non removable stickers bring with them.

Edited by intercity0wl

Remember around the mid 70,s ( I think ) a sticker was given away free with the match programme that had 7 owl logo,s on it with the slogan " IT,S WEDNESDAY EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK". Always thought they should make a similar car sticker now.

Yep, I remember that. I think the slogan originated from the Sheffield Star. They used to have an advert on the back page saying "It's Wednesday every day of the the week in the Star"

Also,I always used to chuckle at the front of the Star when it said Sheffield, Wednesday on said day.

Sheffield, Tuesday or Sheffield, Thursday didn't sound right though.

That said, if half day closing had been one of those days, it would most definitely be our name now.

Your avatar is pure plagiarism then, if that's the case ! :ph34r:

The avatars from google pics, was surprised myself to see it on ebay when i searched for stickers :ph34r: ,

i shall change it forthwith :biggrin:.