OFFICIAL - Joe Mattock Signs

kirkland, lee, gardner?, mattock? - very defensive so far

I read the same kind of thing on twitter, it seems some fans still have the anxiety that initiates Ben Marshall-esque panic attacks...

We've bid for Antonio and Maguire. In talks with Newcastle about Ranger on loan again and Koumas is training with us next month.

They're just the deals we know about....

Relax.

Guest Wad93

people on the Brighton forum aren't too happy about this.

They seem to think he wants 20k a week though :wacko:

I have a friend who is a Brighton fan & he has confirmed this, they are gutted! It's true he wants 20k a week!

Good man Milan, showing his desire to make the Owls strong contenders for promotion next year! UTO

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I have a friend who is a Brighton fan & he has confirmed this, they are gutted! It's true he wants 20k a week!

Good man Milan, showing his desire to make the Owls strong contenders for promotion next year! UTO

Some premiership players aren't on this kind of money. So according to Brighton fans we are playing a 22 year old Premiership misfit over £1m a season- I very much doubt it.

Divide that figure by three and you might be somewhere near.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Foxhill Owl

He won't becoming to us if he wants 20k a week .

I won't believe it until Percy tweets it, Rob Staton denies it, Rob Staton back tracks and confirms we are in talks saying he knew all along but wasn't allowed to say and then he signs.

Until then it's all rumours.

You missed the intervention of Paul Walker before Staton confirms it.

Guest Foxhill Owl

until the bizzle says so i will remain on the sidelines lol

The Bizzle must be PA right hand man

Just a question and not meant to come across as argumentative but how would fans know how much a player is asking for in wages?

Possibly leaked by a senior member at the Club so when Brighton fail in a bid to sign him, they can blame the players wage demands rather than their inability to conclude a deal.

Given Deon Burton was linked with a move to Brighton last week, it would come as no surprise to see the money Brighton have spent in recent years come to a stop.

What we do know is we're getting a young attack minded player. All this talk of 20k is stupid because we know Mandaric isn't a man who pays over the top he tries to spend money well. He wouldn't break the bank for Marshall and its now looking like he won't for Antonio so why would he for a left back whose got mixed reviews.