OFFICIAL - Joe Mattock Signs

Guest JonTheOwl66

Why have you still not replied to my Maguire post smart arse, said you were gonna do it, but you didn't.

Quite frankly I can't be arsed, you aren't worth the time arguing with. You'll just say 'those players don't play there'

Agh bout time.

So fill us in more is he a attacking fullback ?

Only in nightclubs :biggrin: Seriously, He showed promise when when he first came but as Liam said under RDM he was left exposed and was quickly sussed by opponents. He was supassed for his place by Shorey. Who in turn has been replaced Ridgewell. Shorey's better at the moment, BUT, is coming to the end of his career. Mattock is still young and did really well under Micheal Appleton at Pompey. After the turgid time he had at the Blunts

Guest foreverSWFC

Quite frankly I can't be arsed, you aren't worth the time arguing with. You'll just say 'those players don't play there'

No I won't, I like being proved wrong

lol

I hope this doesnt happen. Im from leicester and have played against him many times in youth football (he started at aylestone park - gary linekars first club) and has been an absolute arsehole since he was about 15. He's the sort of player i expect to see at s2 not with us. I also recall a night out where he jumped the taxi queue ,then when people in the queue complained he wound the window down and spat at him. Not to mention he ko'd that woman. That video was sickening. W4NKER - PLEASE JONES NO!

Guest Sniper1

How old are you? Grow up a bit

1. I was f'kin about with Yunga.

2. What the f'k's it got to do with you?

I hope this doesnt happen. Im from leicester and have played against him many times in youth football (he started at aylestone park - gary linekars first club) and has been an absolute arsehole since he was about 15. He's the sort of player i expect to see at s2 not with us. I also recall a night out where he jumped the taxi queue ,then when people in the queue complained he wound the window down and spat at him. Not to mention he ko'd that woman. That video was sickening. W4NKER - PLEASE JONES NO!

- Chaining people to radiators

- breaking jaws down town

- posing with guns

- Bywaters garden "art"

All far more serious than jumping taxi queueueue's imo

Guest Darkus Owlus

I was wondering how long it would take their fans to turn rude and completely deluded as usual.

That season they were with us they signed up in droves to this forum acting like idiots.

One guy is saying we're plastic fans and the blades are better supporters? lol How on earth is that possible when the Blunt away support was nothing short of pathetic, as was their home attendances considering they were at the top end of the table all season.

Most of them do seem to believe we're less of an attraction and are unquestionably smaller......not that it matters but those comments are hilarious, but of course this is deluded Owls Talk apparently....

Love the way we're referred to as 'Historically big' to imply weren't not anymore. We'll be one of the best supported clubs next season with attendances to match. It's a fact not "delusions of grandeur"

One of the teams I'm looking forward to trouncing.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2806269,00.html

Sheffield Wednesday have completed the capture of defender Joe Mattock.

The 22-year-old will join the Owls on a three-year deal.

Mattock came through the ranks at Leicester City before making his senior debut for the Foxes in April 2007.

The defender was shortlisted for the Young Apprentice of the Year award in 2008 for his achievements at the Walkers Stadium but was narrowly pipped to the prize by current Owls stopper Mark Beevers.

The attack-minded full back made 73 appearances for Leicester before, then Championship side, West Bromwich Albion paid £1m for his signature in August 2009.

After aiding the Baggies in their return to the Premiership, making 34 appearances in their 2009-10 promotion-winning campaign, the defender has since enjoyed successful loan stints with Sheffield United, Portsmouth and most recently Brighton.

On the international stage, Mattock has represented England at various levels including Under-17s, Under-19s and Under-21s.

Guest macs1981

Hopefully be a steal on a free, a 3 year deal so DJ must have a lot of faith. Keep him away from Madine though, just seen the video of him whacking that lad in a club and he floored him with one punch as well. Could be carnage!