Free Transfer List

Guest Sniper1

The players from that list that i would be happy about if they did sign.

Some would depend on our ambitions and wage structure(we don't know how much Milan wants the prem)

Wages would be a problem with most of these i would think but these are the only ones that would improve us at the moment.

Danny Guthrie - cm - free - age 24 - partner for Semedo, depends on what offers he gets, i would thnk a prem team would snap him up.

Zak Whitbread - cb - free - age 27 - we can't wait around for Danny Batth forever, solid CB.

Paul Robinson - lb - free - age 32 - still would be a top left back in the championship.

Nigel Reo Coker - cm - free - age 27 - will get offers from the premiership.

Ivan Klasnic - cf - free - age 32 - purely because we have been linked.

Sean Davis - cm - free - age 31 - good cm, dropped down to the championship on loan, so why not.

Eddie Nolan - lb/rb/cb - free - age 25 - steady eddie, purely to cover 3 defensive positions.

Ricardo Fuller - cf - free - age 31 - bit of a nutter but does have quality and always scores goals in the championship.

Joe Mattock - lb - free - age 21 - don't know too much about him other than he did have potential at one point.

Sammy Clingan - cm - free - age 27 - back up for Semedo, probably too defensive to play in the same midfield.

Guest theowls 93

I'm worried about Reda in the champ so I'd definitely take a look at Nicky Shorey and Ricardo Gardener, Sonko would be decent if Batth didn't return. Obviously Klasnic would be the striker out of that lot

Out of the ones ive seen on therei reckon Rodallega would be worth a shout, wouldn't mind soloman kalou, Michael Owen would be an amusing signing, that Drogba doesn't seem too bad either. Ricardo Fuller would be a decent match for Madine upfront and would be a perfect addition to our hot heads.. Best of all of em on that site would have to be Brian Barry Murphy and Steven Haslam though.

Edited by PabloBonvin

GK:

Tom HEaton

Joe Lewis

Brad Guzan

Tomasz Kuszczak

DF:

Gretar Steinsson

Jose Boxswinger

Gavin Hoyte

Zak Whitbread

Christian Ribiero

Jonathon Grounds

Eddie Nolan

Steve Gohouri

Ibrahima Sonko

Danny Gabbidon

Danny Shittu

Peter Ramage

Fitze Hall

James chambers

Joe Mattock

Nicky Shorey

Gary Borrowdale

Stephen O'Hallaron

MF:

Lionel Ainsworth

LLoyd Sam

Danny Guthrie

Herold Goulon

James Mcfadden

Owen Hargreaves

Nigel Reo-Coker

Tom Soares

Vince Grella

Somen Tchoyi

Mohamed Diame

Hendry Thomas

Anthonee McNamee

ST:

Peter Lovenkrands

Ivan Klasnic

Lateef Elford-Alliyu

Michael Owen

Salomon kalou

Didi Drogba

Hugo Rodallega

Out of the ones ive seen on therei reckon Rodallega would be worth a shout, wouldn't mind soloman kalou, Michael Owen would be an amusing signing, that Drogba doesn't seem too bad either. Ricardo Fuller would be a decent match for Madine upfront and would be a perfect addition to our hot heads.. Best of all of em on that site would have to be Brian Barry Murphy and Steven Haslam though.

They were the days :biggrin:

Guest foreverSWFC

Lateef Elford Aliyu please. Take a gamble on this kid, looked really good at Hillsborough.

Guest aj_owl

Lateef Elford Aliyu please. Take a gamble on this kid, looked really good at Hillsborough.

Agreed get him in development squad