Love to know what it said on Blunts promotion T shirts

What the flip are they going to do with their promotion Champagne?

lol

It's been to MK Dons, back to Sheffield for the Stevenage game, then right down to Exeter, back to Sheffield for a couple of weeks and then down to London yesterday.

Edited by BIG D

Front - we love random tickler. back - To the jury "you don't know what your doing".

That seem to be the clubs stance. Unless i've missed them coming out and distancing themselves away from what he did. flipping vile bunch the lot of them and most of the fans are no better. Having read that they were still singing that song yesterday. Makes me feel sick.

lol

It's been to MK Dons, back to Sheffield for the Stevenage game, then right down to Exeter, back to Sheffield for a couple of weeks and then down to London yesterday.

The stewards took their bottle off them yesterday!

Owlstalk should come up with a shirt with that version of the chip butty song that was posted earlier in the week (sorry couldn't find the post or poster).

Get Trevdi to do the artwork and we're laughing

lol

will have a go H if someone can find the words ,

Guest pembo55

. "You fill up my senses, like a league game at Crawley, like the Johnstones paint trophy, in an empty old lane. Like a Doncaster derby, in the old third division, oh Sheffield United you un-workable it again.

Guest Teetowl

lol

It will be a vintage by the time they'll need it again!

Edited by Teetowl