Milan Mandaric

Thank you for everything Milan.

Every bit of our future success will stem from what you have done over the last 18 months.

True legacy in progress.

Oh, and I hope you continue for many more years yet.

Edited by Wath-owl

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Can you autograph your blue and white wig and put it on ebay, please.

Ps. I think you are ace!

Pps I love you more than MilantheMan and HOOTIE AND THE SHITU

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

I think,,,IMO,,,,,what all true Wednesday fans would like to express if they got the chance in person,,,Is,,,,We owe you more than you will ever realise,,you saved Our beloved club from admin/or even worse,,,and we are all so very grateful,we understand your love of the game,and sincerely hope that your tank has been re-fueled,,we all trust your decisions (but may not agree with all of them) I personally disagreed with your sacking of gary megson but,,,,,,,,,,you was right,,I hold my hand up,,because,I think we would have been a play off team and not an auto team without the change,,brave and astute action on your part,and I commend you.

I truly believe under your leadership (and DJ) this magnificent old club can go places,,,,you are the man,,and I love you for what you have done for US,

post-17147-0-67641700-1337642410_thumb.j

post-17147-0-51687700-1337642431_thumb.j

Guest Distraught!

Has your pet mynah bird starting singing "This city's ours" yet?

Edited by Distraught!

All I want to is " you know Mr Mandavich yeah, I fink he's done right good yeah, he came in when we were crap yeah, but he's turned us good yeah, ya know what I mean yeah, I fink he needs a lot of credit yeah cos if it weren't for him Yeah we'd have been in admin yeah. Anyway, Mr Mandvici, he you're ever up pitsmoor gi us a shout cos I'd like to buy him a pint lol

Thank you for believing in Sheffield Wednesday Football Club. Thank you for believing in the fans who support this club. Thank you for having the bottle to make the big decisions and ride out the aftermath.

And thank you for ridding this club of the riff-raff who, through their own incompetence and blind stupidity, almost drove our beloved club into oblivion.