Milan Mandaric

Hello Ladies and Gents of Owlstalk,

Basically, if you could write anything you wanted to Milan Mandaric, however soppy or man love filled the letter, what would it say?

I'm working on something and i'd love to use real fans' thoughts and opinions.

Please only post if you're happy for me to use it.

Thanks guys!

Hello Ladies and Gents of Owlstalk,

Basically, if you could write anything you wanted to Milan Mandaric, however soppy or man love filled the letter, what would it say?

I'm working on something and i'd love to use real fans' thoughts and opinions.

Please only post if you're happy for me to use it.

Thanks guys

Can you lend us a couple of Million ?

Edited by owls-swfc

Guest TTOwl

What do you have for breakfast?

Who sent the last text message you received?

Do you touch-type?

Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?

I'm crap at writing letters....I think I must have a short attention span or summat.

But I want him to stay and see the job through, he's given us something I never thought possible in a chairman.....I can't really put it into words, it's more than belief, he's made us love him(not in a gay way)....more like in a father figure way, you feel you can trust him, a rarity in the world of footy.

Basically I still want to give him a big cuddle.

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

Thank you for saving us and helping us push back towards the premiership where we belong! I have ever known Wednesday in the premiership, only as high as the championship and it would be mean the world to me and lots of other Wednesday fans who have known nothing but garbage to see us back at the top!

Guest Ratty-owl

Thank you for not letting your enthusiasm tank get too empty, I hope It's now full to the brim.

Everyone should write to Milan. When he said his "tank was empty" I wrote to him expressing our gratitude and support and urging him to stay with us as he wouldn't regret it. I thought of that letter as I wiped away a tear on the last day of the season.