EVERYTHING TO DO WITH INFLATABLES, TREV'S GOT SOME FOR SALE ONLY A QUID, GET EM BOUGHT!- LOOK HERE!

1 x 6ft rubby dingy

1 x paddling pool

2 x confetti cannon

2 x blue silly string

Are you going to beat the traffic jams after the match .......& circum-navigate the River Don single handedly ?

Edited by owls-swfc

Trev if I see a bloke with an armful of inflateables, I'll have a couple off you.

What are the planes like?

they look ok mate but theyre on blow up sticks, will only have time to go to the niagra though wish i could have got hold of em earlier tbh then i could have posted em ,

Guest SilkSpectre

Will any of us 'part time fans' sat on west be taking any inflatables? I went and raided poundland earlier!

Also, anyone else in fancy dress?

haha if only just trying to help a mate get rid he's closing down thats why they are for sale ,

seriously trev, if you just stand somewhere near the ground any time between 1:30-2:45 you'll sell them all within minutes, especially at £1!

Guest intercity0wl

Pack of 6 bog rolls .

Not sure how im gunna get em' in yet though .

If you do get stopped taking something in that, and lets face it, they are soft enough for puppies to do commercials with, do get a note of the reason given, and the stewards number, i would love to know what their instructions are re such things tomorrow, hope to god they dont go over the top tomorrow with such a party atmosphere planned.

Edited by intercity0wl

seriously trev, if you just stand somewhere near the ground any time between 1:30-2:45 you'll sell them all within minutes, especially at £1!

i know neb but aint you got to be licensed for that

Edited by trevdi9