Chants for the west stand plastics (myself included)

Some for the older plastics

Over here , Over here

We're plastic fans - come once a year!

When Michael Prendergast scores a goal, Hurrah! , Hurrah!

When Michael Prendergast scores a goal, Hurrah! , Hurrah!

When Michael Prendergast scores a goal, we'll not see it - we'll be at home

We'll not go mad when Prendergast scores a goal.

If yer standing on a corner and yer wearing red and white

plastic fans 'll just ignore yer cos we don't know who wears that poo !

We'll see more games than you

Ched evans , Ched Evans

Guest Bazz1990

Would look good if they all bounced with their backs to the pitch, as they are not used to watching the game from that end.

POZNAN!!!!!!!

To be fair..its these fans we have to get on board....and r*ppin' the p*ss won't do that....Hat off to every bugger who stood with me in the 70's...has sat with me through the last decade of misery....but there are folk coming back who went through the 70's...went through the last decade....and lost it....and who the flip are we to blame them?...they are no less Wednesday fans than any bugger on here...False promises...court cases...press conferences run like a 3 ring circus.....

You know why I go to Hillsborough...cos I still enjoy it...I love the place...some have fallen out with it...and its not fookin' surprising...You welcome the buggers back...they have wandered...

How we whitter on as MASSIVE when we take 40'000 to Cardiff...sell out for mean nowt matches at the end of the season...its all part of the club...its all part of Sheffield Wednesday...waddya want to see at Hillsborough?....A party peopled simply by the lads that kept the faith and have 19'000 in?.

There are Owls fans all over the fookin' world who are made to feel guilty by this "I'm a better Owls fan than you crap"...Folk who can't make away matches due to work....any matches due to finance who sit shamefaced reading some of the crap thats written on here at times...

What was it the other week...some bugger askin' an Owls fan who lives in sodding New York...why he... "Wasn't at the game"...fvckwhittery...sheer fvckin' nonsense..

WEdnesday are the club they are...because of all these folk...not in spite of them...I welcome every bugger back...even someone who went drippin' out of the ground when we plumetted into the lower leagues after losing to Man City...oh so many years ago...I don't want to slap 'em in the face...I want to pat 'em on the back and say "welcome home"

And that Asteener is what it's all about ,the day i came back which you people made possible , i found out wtf i had been missing for all these years , yes wednesday was all ways in my heart and never was lost , what made it even greater was the fever that the atmosphere of thirty odd thousand fans can give , the derby though only a few months ago left me wanting more of the same ,by hook or by crook i shall scrimp and save for othertrips to the old lady ,thanks to you all for awakening my desire to watch with you lot sheffield wednesday as much as i can , wtid uto

i thank you all from the bottom of my heart ,