Chants for the west stand plastics (myself included)

Guest Consett owl

I work every other Saturday this will be the third one this season I've thrown a sickie and will mean a written warning

I'm putting my job on the line to watch Wednesday. I might have only seen them a dozen times this year but I'm Wednesday til I die

That's the spirit,season to remember,written warnings........take a fookoff tab boss....

That's the spirit,season to remember,written warnings........take a fookoff tab boss....

Ha ha remember getting in the poo for wagging school to watch us play everton in the cup.

Hopefully get tickets tomorrow and make the trip to god's country, not seen us since Exeter the other month so won't sleep tonight!

Went to Brentford but didnt get in....once i'd given up hope, i was walking away from Griffin Park past one of the four corner pubs (New Inn I think) and coming from the pub was the chant "We're not mad, we're insane, no one takes the Leppings Lane...." cheered me up, not heard that for years !!

You weren't that guy i bumped into around Griffin Park were you as we were walking around the ground in different directions trying to get in?

Would be about 3.15 ish?

I ended up going back into the Horse guardsman or whatever it was? Bit of a Celtic pub.

Luckily i have a season ticket in the North but one of my older mates is going and will be singing................

(to the tune of Danny Batth Batth Batth)

Ole Ole, Ole Ole, Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ernest Blenkinsop !

Edited by Pulsar

To be fair..its these fans we have to get on board....and r*ppin' the p*ss won't do that....Hat off to every bugger who stood with me in the 70's...has sat with me through the last decade of misery....but there are folk coming back who went through the 70's...went through the last decade....and lost it....and who the flip are we to blame them?...they are no less Wednesday fans than any bugger on here...False promises...court cases...press conferences run like a 3 ring circus.....

You know why I go to Hillsborough...cos I still enjoy it...I love the place...some have fallen out with it...and its not fookin' surprising...You welcome the buggers back...they have wandered...

How we whitter on as MASSIVE when we take 40'000 to Cardiff...sell out for mean nowt matches at the end of the season...its all part of the club...its all part of Sheffield Wednesday...waddya want to see at Hillsborough?....A party peopled simply by the lads that kept the faith and have 19'000 in?.

There are Owls fans all over the fookin' world who are made to feel guilty by this "I'm a better Owls fan than you crap"...Folk who can't make away matches due to work....any matches due to finance who sit shamefaced reading some of the crap thats written on here at times...

What was it the other week...some bugger askin' an Owls fan who lives in sodding New York...why he... "Wasn't at the game"...fvckwhittery...sheer fvckin' nonsense..

WEdnesday are the club they are...because of all these folk...not in spite of them...I welcome every bugger back...even someone who went drippin' out of the ground when we plumetted into the lower leagues after losing to Man City...oh so many years ago...I don't want to slap 'em in the face...I want to pat 'em on the back and say "welcome home"

Bloody hell Asteneer, what tune's that too :seth:

• Haha 1

im in lep lane tomoz, and i,ve been practising our new recent song

when michael prendergast scores a goal hurrah, hurrah, when michael prendergast scores a goal hurrah hurrah

when michael prendergast scores a goal you can shove your currie up your hole

and we,ll all go mad when prendergast scores a goal!

We've swapped our kop tickets with a plastic mate who got West Stand tickets .. All because I want to see the kop bounce and go mental when Madine gets his hatrick !

I hear they'll be loads of regulars on the west stand just for the same opportunity! Never sat there before, and like another poster on here, it will complete the monopoly board of S6..excited much !!!!!

To be fair..its these fans we have to get on board....and r*ppin' the p*ss won't do that....Hat off to every bugger who stood with me in the 70's...has sat with me through the last decade of misery....but there are folk coming back who went through the 70's...went through the last decade....and lost it....and who the flip are we to blame them?...they are no less Wednesday fans than any bugger on here...False promises...court cases...press conferences run like a 3 ring circus.....

You know why I go to Hillsborough...cos I still enjoy it...I love the place...some have fallen out with it...and its not fookin' surprising...You welcome the buggers back...they have wandered...

How we whitter on as MASSIVE when we take 40'000 to Cardiff...sell out for mean nowt matches at the end of the season...its all part of the club...its all part of Sheffield Wednesday...waddya want to see at Hillsborough?....A party peopled simply by the lads that kept the faith and have 19'000 in?.

There are Owls fans all over the fookin' world who are made to feel guilty by this "I'm a better Owls fan than you crap"...Folk who can't make away matches due to work....any matches due to finance who sit shamefaced reading some of the crap thats written on here at times...

What was it the other week...some bugger askin' an Owls fan who lives in sodding New York...why he... "Wasn't at the game"...fvckwhittery...sheer fvckin' nonsense..

WEdnesday are the club they are...because of all these folk...not in spite of them...I welcome every bugger back...even someone who went drippin' out of the ground when we plumetted into the lower leagues after losing to Man City...oh so many years ago...I don't want to slap 'em in the face...I want to pat 'em on the back and say "welcome home"

Class. Well said sir